4.0 out of 5 stars Nice n cheap(ish)
Does the job. Useful for backup power as the S95 is a bit power hungry.

Charges fine with both official and unofficial chargers.
Published 17 months ago by Sir Richie Rich

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Invero® Battery Pack for Canon PowerShot S95 Camera (Electronics)
I needed a spare battery for my Canon Powershot S95 camera. Based on a previous 5 star review that they lasted just as long as the Canon original, I thought I'd get 2 as they seemed good value. Mindful of a one customer's comment, I remembered to remove the cellophane wrapping! I was anticipating a long photoshoot and charged up both batteries which took a worryingly short time. Both batteries gave up very quickly. I would say they lasted less than half the time of the original Canon battery supplied with the camera. I have now ordered a Canon original and will see how that performs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Non - Canon Batteries, 31 May 2012
C. G. Wheeler "Western fanatic" (Worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Going on the first foreign trip since buying my S95, I purchased 2 extra third party batteries. Although they are cheap, they lasted only half the time of the genuine Canon battery. It's a good thing I took my charger with me. I had hoped that 3 batteries would last the holiday. I was somewhat disappointed!

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but not brilliant, 31 Aug 2012
The product works but it is inferior to the Canon battery in that it has a much shorter life. So, OK as far as it goes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice n cheap(ish), 14 Feb 2013
Does the job. Useful for backup power as the S95 is a bit power hungry.

Charges fine with both official and unofficial chargers.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 1 Jan 2013
Doesn't cost a lot and doesn't last long in my Canon S95. Not fit for purpose in my opinion. In fact I bought two other alternatives as this one was useless for my purposes. That means I ended up buying three batteries. Oops, should have bought an original Canon battery in the first place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Battery, 11 July 2011
I bought this battery as a spare for my Canon S95. Apart from the label being a different colour, I can't see any difference between this and the Canon battery supplied with the camera. I've not had it long, but seems to hold its charge as well as the original battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invero Battery, 18 Jan 2011
Very good except it was covered with cellophane and I though initially it did not work but then realised I had to take the cellophane covering off.