5.0 out of 5 stars For a flight highly recommended
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by Alyssum saxatile

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick
I found this to be too thick to be comfy. The material is fine but it does not fit well behind the neck. It's better than having no travel pillow but I'd recommend spending a bit more on a better product.
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars For a flight highly recommended, 15 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Design Go "The Sleeper" Fleece Travel Pillow (Misc.)
I bought this for a long haul flight and tested it out before while reading in bed (got the idea from the reviews here and have never thought about this before). It is lightweight, fits easily into the hand luggage, extremely comfortable, very soft. It does not irritate like the inflatable ones yet has only marginally more weight. Reading is a bliss and you wake up refreshed.
However.. for long term (reading in bed) use it is maybe a bit too cheap,too pliable,so I treated myself to the Tempur Transit, which is 5 classes better (alas,10 times more expensive, but in my opinion not really suitable for flights due to its weight and bulk).
But since this is a travel pillow it go 5 stars. Dont bother with inflatable ones, you will regret it.You will not regret buying this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, 28 Dec. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars dye comes off, 3 April 2013
Bought this for parent but the colour is not colour fast and has left red over clothes and neck would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 14 Mar. 2011
Brought this item for a 12 hour flight. Squeezed into hand luggage no problem. Very comfortable round the neck. Got a great nights sleep, with no cricked neck ! When I woke up I used it as a pillow for my numb behind. It has an outer zipped cover which can be washed. Shall never fly again without it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful....., 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Design Go "The Sleeper" Fleece Travel Pillow (Misc.)
I used this for the first time on the bus from Nottingham to Derby knowing full well we'd hit bad traffic and it would take for ever to get there. So, I got this pillow out and had a nice kip.....slept through my stop and ended up in Chesterfield!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy head rest so good my family took mine for themselves!, 18 Sept. 2010
To be fair to my mum she did offer to buy her own but it's easier if I get a new one for myself as I don't live with her and it's easier that way. She uses it like I do on the sofa when watching tv or when lieing in bed reading a book. She is a woman in her 50's and myself in my 20's so its a good product for all ages. Because the cover is made from fleece, unlike the blow up neck rests that have rough edges, this is nice and smooth so it doesn't feel like something is sticking in your neck. I did buy my first one from boots but now I am waiting for my new one from Amazon free delivery so cheap as well, I brought it when I had very bad neck pain and it really did ease the strain put on my neck when sleeping by giving me extra support, because the inside is soft and flexible you can bend it to your desire but its thick and so like a firm pillow keeps your haid raise, the material doesn't sink too much to the weight of your head. I also like that you can easily take the cover off to wash it and the item is heavy so easy for travelling, with a button and loophole to clip it together to make it easier to pack away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 9 April 2012
I bought 3 of these cushions for our long trip to China and we were all disappointed. I ended up doubling my pillow as a cushion as it was so uncomfortable round my neck. Not a good buy for us ,I'm afraid.My husband left his in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 May 2012
I had read various reviews of other pillows on Amazon and they were hardly glowing; then I stumbled upon this product and decided to take the plunge with the price being low. I am very pleased with the product, it is very soft and comfortable around the neck with a warm micro-fibre material. The material inside the pillow does compress but will retain its shape and should remain comfortable for a good while. There is a toggle and loop on the pillow which allows it to be folded over and stored for travel and also a zip on the back which allows access to the padding inside so that the outer can be washed.

Overall a great product, especially for the low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what I was hoping for, and my poor old neck thanks me for the purchase!, 14 Sept. 2013
Crackdown (Knighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for an upcoming long haul trip. Having read the reviews I decided to go for this product on the basis that it was light, softer in construction than some, and that the cover could be removed and washed.

If you want a harder neck pillow then I suspect this product won't be for you. However, I have health issues resulting from an old accident, and my neck can't tolerate anything that doesn't have a fair amount of give in it. For me this neck pillow is perfect, I tried it out at home, and travel aside, it was worth the money just on the basis that it has already eased my neck when I am trying to read. And I love reading, so anything that helps take the pressure off is frankly a Godsend to me!

If I find it is not as good for travel next month, then I will have been more than happy with the purchase just based on the use it will get at home. I suspect I might even be tempted to buy another one as a spare.

Delivery was swift and efficient, so I have no problems with the seller, top rating for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Value, 2 Mar. 2011
Great cushion, not too big and very comfortable. ideal for kids or older people as very supportive and can be used under knees or bottom for instance. I like that you can unzip and wash cover!

Design Go "The Sleeper" Fleece Travel Pillow