5.0 out of 5 stars Magimix Le MIni Plus
I chose this rating because it is ideal for my needs. Being a family of 2 I replaced a bulky family size Food Processor and got rid of a glass jug blender and other large attatchments. This food processor sits neatly on our counter top and matches other accessories. It has a small footprint and is ideal for all the usual food processing tasks. The blendermix attatchment...
Published 21 months ago by jobielad

2.0 out of 5 stars Brittle plastic.
Bought this a just over a year ago. Very useful size when cooking for smaller numbers. My gripe with it is that although the motor is guaranteed for five years, the plastic above it is not very robust. The locking mechanism has broken twice and I don't use it heavily, less than once a week. For that reason I would say buy a different brand. I bought my daughter a John...
Published 2 months ago by KayBee

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 May 2014
I knew the product before buying so no surprise.
What I did appreciate was the international shipping (Hong Kong).
I have a kitchenaid but needed something smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars for now, 4 Aug. 2014
I recently bought both this and the blender used from Amazon Warehouse Deals and I plan to add to both reviews as I use the products for different purposes and over the life of the product.

When I first unpacked this, I was in awe at the number of accessories. The manual, when compared with the manual for Magimix's blender, is hard to follow and less intuitive. Washing everything before the first use took a while.

First use: Blade
the manual says to use the mini bowl for small things like onions. I chopped and added half a red onion and some soft ingredients before switching it on, first in Pulse mode and then in Auto. The onion half sat above the blades and I had to transfer everything to the main bowl for chopping. Not the fault of Magimix, I must say, but I was a bit surprised.

The auto mode also stays on continuously, as there are no pre-set programmes that switch off after 60 seconds, unlike the blender.

Still, the main bowl did a fine job and it was easy to clean afterwards!

Second use: Slicing disc

The Magimix did a fine job of slicing larger items such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. but be mindful that the feed tube is not large enough to accommodate an entire tomato or sweet potato. Smaller items such as herbs were not well sliced but this may be because they were wet; I expect dry herbs slice better, and don't get trapped in the nooks of the disc.

4.0 out of 5 stars poor instruction manual, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Magimix 18227 Le Mini Plus Food Processor, 1.7 Litre, Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
This is my first food processor and I bought it after reading which review. I found the instruction manual not up to standard. In the manual it is shown that there are two discs which come with the machine , but in fact there is only one reversible disc which comes with the machine. It does not tell you anywhere where the spindle which supports the disc is kept. After fidgeting around for hours I was able to remove the 'c ' shaped plastic ( the size of a lentil) from the whisk in order to free what looks like the disc support. One would have to be very careful one does not lose the 'lentil'which is easily done. I am struggling to see how I can fit the small bowl and blade as the Instructions are not very clear. I tried Magimix website which has no further information than what I am already given. If some one wants to give me further instructions I would be grateful. As far as the product is concerned it looks good and I have used the machine with the big bowl which was fine. If any other users who figured out how to operate this machine please tell me.

I managed to speak to someone from Magimix and they sent me one of the parts which was missing. Now I am able to use this machine without any problems. In fact I use it daily for chopping and mixing. No problems so far. Happy with the buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Magimix 18226 Le Mini Plus Food Processor, 1. ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Magimix 18226 Le Mini Plus Food Processor, 1.7 Litre, White
Magimix
bought as a wedding anniversary for my Daughter, but seems to be missing the free disc. will email youT

4.0 out of 5 stars Magimix, 4 Dec. 2013
Am very happy with my magimix.The size in particular suits my needs..making smoothies, chopping and mixing/kneading a small loaf of bread.Easy to clean also.
As part of a couple I didn,t need or want anything bigger and it doesn,t take up too much space on my worktop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
Very good mixer and does everything required. Lovely colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Brilliant piece of kit - and very quiet too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Too small to be useful in most situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars neat little processor!, 23 Feb. 2014
Purchased for my daughter as a xmas pressie and she is more than impressed with it. Handy attachment for making small amounts - ideal for making Thai paste for e.g. other attachments not yet used including an egg whisk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Magimix Le Mini, 3 April 2014
I hate this product. I have had it back to magimix for checking that all is in order which they say it is. Bottom line is it is much quicker and easier all round to use a knief for cutting, a grater for grating and a bowl and wooden spoon for mixing with much better results. A complete waste of money in my opinion. It now lives in the back of a cupboard.