5.0 out of 5 stars Review on Geostone 5 Stone protection
I used this product on the stone windowsills on my house in France. Very pleased with the result.The sills had become very dirty looking and the stone was porous,so after cleaning this was the ideal treatment. The sills now look like new and the protection
Published 14 months ago by James Wolstencroft

2.0 out of 5 stars Has not done the job
We bought this to seal a new sandstone patio. It has not even sealed the stones to stop dirty cat prints from being able to be washed off with a hose.
Published 15 months ago by Cheryl Walton

4.0 out of 5 stars Patio Party Saver!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Everbuild GEOSTONE5 Geo-Fix Stone Protector 5L (DIY & Tools)
If you want a colour enhancer/varnish for your sandstone patio - look elsewhere!
This is completely invisible which is exactly what we wanted.
The coating shrugs off water for a short time - perfect for stopping wine seeping in.
Don't know how long it will last. Fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on Geostone 5 Stone protection, 21 Jun 2013
should stop further discoloration and prevent the growth of lichen. I would recommend Geostone5 to all who have this type of problem. I would add geostone protection is a very easy user friendly product to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top invisible sealer, 13 Jun 2013
I put this on some newly produced stone steps. It's excellent. Tried putting on a second coat but it didn't really need it.

4.0 out of 5 stars "I found that it protects but does not seal", 1 Aug 2014
I used it on Golden Sahara Indian sandstone and 5ltrs was just enough to cover 38m2 using a paint brush to work it in.
It seems to be working as water sits on the surface much longer and eventually runs off but I was surprised that the stone still changes colour when wet meaning that water can still soak in, so I wont be throwing red wine on it just in case.
My finding is that is is more like a slow filter than a total sealant but in saying that, I am still pleased with the results!

2.0 out of 5 stars Has not done the job, 16 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 Jun 2014
Bought this to do our new patio and have been really pleased with the result. The slabs had started to get whit marks on them so my husband washed off the slabs and then painted on this stuff. We are so pleased with the result, we have nice sandy coloured slabs that look brand new again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to supply, 18 Jun 2014
It Protects and easy to apply. Dries well and you'd hardly know it was there except the rain rolls off

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what I wanted it to., 4 Sep 2013
This was the only sealer that I found that didn't change the colour of the stone, every other sealer that I tried darkened the stone or left a gloss sheen. This product was invisible once dried, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Dec 2013
I used this product to seal a stone wall inside my house that I had re-pointed. It sealed the wall and prevented any more dust.
I would recommend that if you're using it on a wall use a spray rather than a brush as it tends to run down the wall and you end up using more of the liquid than needed. A spray that you use for plants is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014