Size: 21tabs|Change
Price:£4.29+ Free shipping

on 19 January 2015
These work great! although i do need to take 2 to be effective, would recommend and will buy again!
on 1 September 2013
The Kalms one a night really do work. I was able to get a decent sleep something that i have not be able to do for a long time
on 5 February 2016
I am a confirmed insomniac of many years standing, and over time have tried probably every remedy known to man - both prescription and over the counter. I've yet to find something that works exactly as I would like; i.e. - take one or two a couple of hours before retiring, go to bed and gently fall asleep, AND stay asleep for a reasonable length of time, waking up refreshed. I don't particularly want to get into the realms of Prince Valium and his cohorts, so if I see any new herbal products or "improved formula" then I'll give it a go. Hadn't seen this particular version of Kalms before so bought a pack. For me anyway, it is working albeit after a fashion. I do fall asleep, although I tend to wake up for a while - maybe an hour or so - but then fall over again and sleep through until morning. Not ideal, but a big step forward.
For anyone thinking of trying this, I would say give it a go. Please remember that it is an aid and not a sleeping pill; a lot of the reviewers seem to be expecting a miracle cure and it's certainly not that. If you want sleeping pills then go to a doctor. I would also say that after years of trial and error I have found that with this type of product it is very much a case of "one man's meat is another man's poison"; which probably accounts for the huge variation in reviews. I have lost count of the products I have tried on the recommendation of others who swear by them, but they've done absolutely nothing for me. So if you're struggling then give it a go, it's worth a try.
on 26 September 2013
takes about half an hour to work, then you drift off into a calm nights sleep. No droginess or weak muscles in the morning as had been a problem with pills from the doctor
on 1 August 2013
I love these and have been using them for years. I don't have trouble sleeping but I do have some very strange dreams sometimes due to medical condition. I always find I sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed when I take these.
on 23 October 2014
They work for me at the moment, so fingers crossed I have a solution to bouts of insomnia, (rather than having to turn to prescribed medication)
on 11 June 2013
Would recommend if you are unable to sleep, anything is worth a go and i am glad that I choose these.
on 28 December 2014
A Bargain with Prime Add On, and they work! take one 1hr before bed time (i crunch mine, they taste odd and smell funny) but seem to work quicker that way! Also wake up feeling refreshed and definatly not Groggy!!
on 24 March 2016
Don't work at all. Don't know if some people are just having a placebo effect, but for me I didn't notice anything.
on 17 October 2014
They definitely give you a drowsy sensation, but anytime I tried some of these I still couldn't manage to get any sleep. If you're an insomniac desperately trying to get some shut-eye, I'd recommend something stronger.