5.0 out of 5 stars A great dvd for babies!
My little boy loves baby tv and always giggles when the Cuddlies come on. We tried him with this dvd when he was up all night with teething and it really did distract him and get him giggling again. Result!
Published on 25 Feb. 2011 by Cam's mum

3.0 out of 5 stars could have more content
I bought this DVD as we were facing an 8 hours flight with a toddler. And it did the trick and kept her entertained for a while. My only negative point is that it is not long enough. It only lasts half an hour and has 5 or 6 stories. For the price, it could be a bit longer.
Published on 26 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dvd for babies!, 25 Feb. 2011
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
It is a lovely collection of stories about 4 friends and how they solve little problems together. There is also a sing a long song at the end which my son really enjoyed too.
I've no doubt we will use this lots and the stories are so sweet you don't get fed up of them.

I am reviewing this as it may get overlooked if people aren't familiar with the Cuddlies, but it is a lovely collection of stories that are nice and bright for little ones and good stories for toddlers.
Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little short, but fantastic., 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
My 16 month old adores this programme and is transfixed whenever it is on. He is a VERY early waker and so we have got this dvd for his room. Fantastic, we get a little longer in bed. It only lasts about 40 minutes :o(, would be great if it was a little longer and I would have given it 5 stars if it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars A guaranteed hit!, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
My daughter loves the Cuddlies on babytv. Finding this DVD has been fabulous - a guaranteed hit, kept her calm and happy when had chickenpox. She giggles and claps whenever the four friends - Tickles, Uh-oh, Do-do and Yum-yum come one. Some have commented on the limited number of episodes - my daughter doesn't care - she'd watch it on repeat all day if we'd let her!

3.0 out of 5 stars could have more content, 26 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cuddlies, 31 May 2014
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
We are very pleased with this dvd because our little boy loves the Cuddlies and every episode featured on the disc. A little pricy, but quality program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddlies, 13 April 2014
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
Kids will love these cartoons.
The songs and the lyrics are funny and entertaining.
The image is clear.
Just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 3 April 2014
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
Good gift for first Christmas for a friends baby. Went down well with her child. No problems or issues with delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
excellent purchace since i left sky you cant get any baby tv on tv pitty they dont do a baby tv mixed dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars cuddlies, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
lovely dvd for my granddaughter who enjoys the cuddlies after her bath.short episodes just enough to keep her attention. very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD of cuddles great for when away, 9 Sept. 2013
Ms. Katrina D. Lindley (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BabyTV DVD Cuddlies (DVD)
My little girls loves this and bought it because could not get a signal when went away with her so could view this on baby TV. Great collection of stories and this is still loved !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›