4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not well tuned
This melodica is quite fun to play and is quite loud! It's a pity that it isn't tuned terribly accurately, but I assume that you'd have to pay much more for one that is well tuned.
Published on 27 April 2011 by S. Chu

1.0 out of 5 stars Too hard to blow
Very hard to blow, so not a pleasure to play. I would recommend buying a more expensive one because in effect the money spent on this was a waste.
Published 12 months ago by JK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not well tuned, 27 April 2011
S. Chu - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg MELOSTA32RD 32 Note Melodica with Case - Red (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Little Instrument, 3 Jan 2012
I bought this for my son at his request. I didn't even know what I was buying but I am most impressed. You blow through the pipe to play the keyboard and it makes a great sound - a bit like a harmonica. Also it seems good quality for the money, coming with a decent case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stagg Melodica Review, 1 Mar 2012
This is a great product, and is fantastic fun to use. I was slightly sceptical about the quality of the melodica before I bought it but it is great. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Drunken Purchase Success, 22 Mar 2014
Of all the things I have done whilst drunk, purchasing a melodica has to be the strangest. However on the, somewhat surprised, receiving of it, I was very impressed with my selection. The melodica has a lovely tone and is tuned well. Would definitely recommend to anyone as a first melodica!

5.0 out of 5 stars Melodica, 5 April 2011
Beryl the Peril (Worthing, Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
It is fine, I sing and just wanted something to play the starting note when I have the music. I do not have a piano and this helps a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hoot!, 2 Dec 2011
If you ever played any musical instrument and you're feeling a bit blue, try this! It's really quite loud, but it's so much fun to play and at the price, who can say "no!"? Actually sounds pretty good. Maybe one of your kids will catch fire from it and become the Melodica Mozart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great liitle kit!!!!!, 3 Oct 2013
Ok I'm no Pro but this is just the ticket for my requirements. For the price me and my band are delighted as it provides just the sound we were looking for. Maybe some slight tuning issues but it's great fun to play !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Aug 2013
I like collecting instruments for the little corner of my room, and this fits perfectly with the collection. Although it seems a little like a kid's toy, it has a nice sound (very similar to a harmonica). I would recommend that you leave it to dry if you play it for abit because the spit coming out of that tube is not particularly pleasant. It can be tricky to play more two or more notes at a time, especially if they are far apart, but I suppose this is a problem encountered on every type of this instrument

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for the price, 30 May 2013
This product is great for the price! The only downfall is the tuning of some keys is not up to point. They are slightly off pitch and it is clearly noticeable when playing chords. Otherwise it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great And Fun!, 9 May 2013
I ordered this for myself as a little gift for my birthday, i wasnt expecting much really but when it arrived i noticed how professional it looked, it may not be your typical instrument to carry around but others find it entertaining to see it.
The instrument itself is built really nicely, properly good quality!
It is also fairly easy to play, obviously depending on your piano/keyboard ability but it would be easy to pick up a few riffs.
i couldn't suggest this more.