5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I was hoping for!
Published 11 months ago by Evis

2.0 out of 5 stars Helmet that was provided did not match the suggested sizing
I ordered a Black with Silver Fleck version of this helmet in the 53-56cm size, having twice measured the head size as recommended to determine that 53cm was correct. When the helmet arrived it already had the maximum padding installed but it was still far too large to fit properly. According to the label it was the 53-56cm version but my suspicion is that it had been...
Published 8 months ago by Edward Lynch

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I was hoping for!, 23 Oct 2013
After spending some time trying on helmets on well known cycle shops I realised that this kind of helmets look way too big on my head...although I tried size 'Small'. Quite disappointed as I was but still loving this shape I didn't want to go for the common style cycle helmets. So I thought I would give it a last chance, and I am so glad I did with this one! This helmet is perfect! Great value for money (the similar shape ones in the cycle shops are much more expensive..), looks sturdy and will last for years but the most important fits my head! I didn't find any 'XS' size helmet in the shops and since I am only 5'3'' this size is perfect! Plus super fast delivery and a great range of colours!!! I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Jun 2011
Bought this helmet with a set of pads for my 10 year old son as he had bought a monutian board. The helmet is well made and looks good, it has spare pads and is easily adjusted. Its been used in anger a few times and no complaints. Good value for money for someone who wants a safe product for their child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Jun 2013
Good helmet and well made. Fits slightly bigger than indicated. Does the job and looks good. 8 year old daughter loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit big for my 4 year old, but he will grow into it., 3 Nov 2013
Great looking helmet. Good quality. A bit big for my 4 year old, but he will grow into it. His head measured 53cm. The helmet looks big on his head but it doesn't wobble around too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys cycle helmet, 3 Jan 2014
My son loves the union jack design and the helmet fitted snugly on his head. He is at the upper end of the size range but the helmet fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says in the tin, 10 Feb 2013
Slightly large fit for my head, worried the size down would be too small, but the inclusion if extra pads soon sorted that out.
Was used to the polystyrene style mountain biking helmet before, this one is not quite as lightweight, but not noticeably more.
Extra cover at back of head compared to previous, so overall, for the dozen or so times I have used, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 7 Jan 2012
Good quality helmet. Easily adjustable - fits son well. He is happy to wear this down the skate park - looks cool & keeps him safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved!, 15 Oct 2011
My son loves this and I can see where he is at all times! Great, sturdy, well made product. Very nice matt finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 25 Dec 2011
Really pleased with product and service. Lots of stickers to customise. Son is very happy so are we. Fits really well and looks like it will offer great protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect style, does the job, 1 Jun 2014
Helmet came the next day with prime which I needed because I wanted to get cycling straight away. I can't stand the conventional style cycle helmet, but I think this one looks rather good, makes me look like a bowling ball!
My head is 56cm and this fits perfectly, nice and snug. Also, the instructions that come with the helmet are very thorough for how tight it should be and stuff. Couldn't be happier, and the colour is great.

SFR Essentials Skate/Scooter/BMX Helmet