5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

Published 7 months ago by c bromley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
Alan Law "Kodiak Bear" (Highlands, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Pearl and Beauty 48 Hours Anti Perspirant 50 ml (Personal Care)
Great Quality at a real good Price, Highly Recommend this seller and product

5.0 out of 5 stars incomparable and 10 stars, 30 April 2014
I normally do not write reviews but this roll on deserves a rreview. I have used countless roll ons, sprays, the ones which are white and have to be pushed up and yet none can compare to this. It rolls on excellently, leaves no white marks, dries up nicely and smell is beautiful. Jus lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant bargain, 22 April 2014
Bought this for a 2 week holiday in America, it didnt dissapoint. Not sticky rolls on lovely and lasts all day in extreme heat . I am buying more !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea female pearl and beauty roll-on, 13 Mar. 2014
I enjoy this roll-on because it does what's meant to do: it keeps your underarms dry and free of smell. It is very easy to use, the roll-on ball works beautifully, not like some other toll-ons which get stuck.

5.0 out of 5 stars nivea roll on, 3 Feb. 2014
This is the best roll on there is on the market I think because nivea is kind to your skin there is a lovely smell and if u have a skin complaint eczema it will not cause irritation I highly recommend this Im getting more when this one runs out fabulous

1.0 out of 5 stars Con!, 5 Aug. 2014
Although I don't have an issue with the product I am giving one star as I feel like the product photograph is very misleading. I purchased this thinking it was a very good value three pack (as the picture shows) but have only received one item. I could have got this cheaper or at the same price at the supermarket or chemist. I suppose I should have read the description more carefully but as a duo the product picture shows TWO items so why would I expect any different when a product picture shows THREE items!!!! Very misleading!

1.0 out of 5 stars ... these u receive when in fact its only 1 poor show amazon sort it out, 18 Aug. 2014
Mrs. J. Walker (edinburgh) - See all my reviews
picture and price implies thats it 3 of these u receive when in fact its only 1 poor show amazon sort it out !!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok but a bit drying and itchy, 31 Oct. 2014
Jacqueline Wildbure "Angel" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
packaged well, arrived on time and item as described and shown on the products page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent and doesn't mark my clothes. Does what ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Lovely scent and doesn't mark my clothes. Does what it says on the label!!

4.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 19 Dec. 2014
Love this product. Great protection & no marks left on clothes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›