5.0 out of 5 stars Previous purchase, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Mobile Bones Multipack: 3x 200g packs (Misc.)
Bought this item before and our dog seems to benefit from taking it so we definitely recommend its use - will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using Mobile Bones for a Lab with stiff ..., 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mobile Bones Multipack: 3x 200g packs (Misc.)
I've been using Mobile Bones for a Lab with stiff joints for about 5 years. We were originally offered medication by the vet but decided to give Mobile Bones a try. Within a couple of days our Lab was up and bouncing around again. You can tell when she hasn't had mobile bones for a few days, the stiffness you hoped was a thing of the past comes back. We wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensible supplement for senior dogs!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mobile Bones Multipack: 3x 200g packs (Misc.)
I have been giving Mobile Bones to my 2 dogs for about 18 months, since the elder turned 10. A friend recommended it as her dog improved markedly on it, he has had joint problems for a long time, the vet's joint care diet did not work.

I am not sure whether my dog's needed it, but I am a firm believer in prevention being better than a cure, but at 11 and 8 years they still enjoy their mad 5 minutes whilst out on their walks, still display a phenomenal turn of speed, so they are fine, do you make one for the owner?

I saw the Pooch and Mutt stand at Crufts last weekend and they asked me to write an endorsement for their's and Amazon's websites, I always use Amazon as my supplier it is the least costly outlet as I live in the Netherlands and the item's are received within a week of purchase. However, Pooch and Mutt, does this product come in a larger package than 200g and would you supply an appropriate sized scoop to administer correctly?

5.0 out of 5 stars joint aid for a gundog, 8 Mar 2013
S. F. Ryman "book addict" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mobile Bones Multipack: 3x 200g packs (Misc.)
Originally purchased this supplement for an elderly Jack Russell and an aging labrador! Both showed improvement in mobility though unfortunately my Jack Russell passed away at Christmas. The labrador is a very active gundog, in shooting season, but at 10 years old she was getting a bit stiff the day after a shoot and getting up and down. She is now on the 4th pack of Mobile Bones and there is a definite improvement. Would recommend it but you do need to give it time to work, just as with human joint products.

Mobile Bones Multipack: 3x 200g packs