4.0 out of 5 stars Great entry level shoe
This is my first pair of road bike shoes and I am very pleased with them. I have only used them a couple of times on circa 20 mile runs on fairly flat roads, and they were great. My feet felt well supported and the three straps hold the shoe on very well (better than those I tried on with only 2 straps).

Worth mentioning a couple of things: There is a small...
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars My first venture into cycling shoes
Published 20 months ago by tony

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entry level shoe, 1 Jan 2012

Worth mentioning a couple of things: There is a small hole in the bottom of the shoe between the 1st and 2nd toe to let some air into the shoe to stop your feet over-heating (hole can be seen in the pictures). I have found this to be perfect for the intended purpose, but maybe not everyone will like this feature (by the way, one of my rides was a wet ride and no water at all got into the shoe).

Secondly, I would recommend getting a size larger than you would in normal shoes - I am a size 9 (wide), and found a 10 to be spot-on.

Good shoe. I would happily recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good-solid entry level shoes, comfortable and well built, 10 Jun 2012
You may want to duct tape the hole at the front of the outsole during early spring and late autum or your feet will go cold numb on mid/long rides. Other than that good-solid entry level shoes, comfortable and well built. Pedal safe!

3.0 out of 5 stars My first venture into cycling shoes, 17 Nov 2012
tony (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
I got a 45 and i take a 9 1/2 uk size and put gel innersoles in them to block up the air hole in the sole which was making my feet cold on morning rides.With the gel sole these are a perfect fit and very comfy with spd sl's fitted.A good price and for my first pair of cycling shoes i'm very happy and have only fell off once forgetting to unclip lol.Would definately recommend these shoes if like me you don't want to spend silly money on shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars R077 Shoe, 9 Oct 2012
Very comfy shoes, they fit a treat. Also great price from Amazon with fast delivery, the cheatest on the net and in all cycle shops. These cycling shoes are the first pair I have owned and I can safely say I'll never look back to normal trainers again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Oct 2012
These were great value and my first road bike SPD SL shoe. These have a very comfortable fit and the performance is great at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars well built shoe, 7 May 2013
A quality shoe from a well known brand, easily adjustable thanks to the three velcro straps, sturdy yet comfortable. Will need good overshoes for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable shoes, 8 Nov 2012
Robert "The UK Redneck" (Farnborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Plenty of support, very light, and comfortable.

Not sure about the ventilation holes on the soles, but as advised have taped them closed for the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars First cleat cycling shoes, 21 Aug 2012
Very comfortable first ever cleat cycling shoes - great value!
Health warning!! Practice the release ankle twist before venturing out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 6 Aug 2012
Corneliu Dascalu (Romania) - See all my reviews
I've tested them on a 100 km trip and I just love them. This is my first pair of cycling shoes and the difference between them and plain shoes is just obvious. I'm climbing hills much easier, accelerating much more quickly and overall pedaling more efficiently.

Just like others have recommended, order a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for the price, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shimano Men's R077 Cycling Shoe (Apparel)
We purchased these for my wife as previous buyers indicated that these were quite small fitting. They fit my wife perfectly and she is very happy with them. She can use them in the gym with the 2 bolt cleat system with a spin bike or spend 5 minutes to change them to the 3 bolt system and use them on her road bike with her Shimano SPD-SL pedals. All in all they are a worthwhile purchase and would thoroughly recommend.