4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all
Published 2 months ago by kevin morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars Slips of pedals
This shoe is made for clipless pedals only. Any other pedal won't fit and the shoe will slip off constantly.
Published 3 months ago by Simeon

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Muddyfox MTB100 Mens Cycling Shoes (Apparel)
I purchased these as a cheap entry point into spd clipless pedals. I wasn't sure clipless was the way to go so I didn't want to spend too much initially. These shoes cost around 24 when I purchased. I've used them all through winter on cross country trials and they have held up really well. They are not waterproof but I purchased a pair of waterproof socks that kept the feet moderately dry during the worst downpours. I've also placed a little silicone around were the cleat fits into the sole. There is a fair bit of flexibility in the hard sole which I've been told is not ideal for efficient energy transfer but to be honest I haven't noticed. The sizing is fairly accurate as well. For 24 quid not bad at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
good all round cycling shoe, 1st set, no problems so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
the shoes are very comfortable and i have no hesitation in saying they are first class

1.0 out of 5 stars Slips of pedals, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Muddyfox MTB100 Mens Cycling Shoes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoes - Excellent Price, 14 Oct 2013
Colin Smith (Wallasey, England) - See all my reviews
Two months ago I bought a brand new Boardman MTB. From Day 1 the brakes squealed and the bottom bracket bearings creaked. 50 miles on, the left crank detached and I was involved in an accident. The retailer reattached the crank but it detached again 2 miles later and I was involved in a second accident. The bike was replaced with a second that lasted 30 miles before the bottom bracket started to creak again. This was replaced with a third. Expect he Muddyfox cycling shoes I've just bought will last much longer.