Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 27 October 2010
Simply put, this is an outstanding follow up to their first album.

There is a danger with artists like this for them to be stereotypical signing only covers of songs, I am thankful The Soldiers have proved me wrong on this occasion. The album does contain popular songs, but they do them in their own way and their voices are a pleasure to listen to.

My favourites are Great British Hero, Requim For A Soldier, Missing You, Every Time We Say Goodbye and of course Letters Home. As new tracks they portray a depth of feeling that will hit at the core of every family with serving personnel away from home.

It is a mix of popular upbeat numbers gelled with some emotional songs, have your hanky handy. It is a must have album with the added bonus that it also help raise vital funds for worthy causes, that alone makes it worthy of your support.

Lest we forget!!
on 10 December 2010
Downloaded as an MP3 for a stocking filler for the wife who loves them. Download was very easy using Amazon MP3 dowload. I was disappointed that there was no covers as part of the download. I had to visit another site to get CD cover and image to go onto printable CD
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2011
although technically not the best singers I have listened to I thoroughly enjoyed the selection of songs and the rendering of the songs relating to their fallen comrades. It is an album I listen to often.
on 20 June 2014
I love this band and especially as my other half is a soldier in the british army himself. I probably did buy it at the wrong time though back in 2010 when my partner had just deployed to Afghanistan, as I was rather emotional as it was my first tour with dating him. I do have to say it helped me listening to it especially when lads in his regiment lost their lives and we as a whole (the wives and girlfriend's) of the reigment pulled together.

They are a brilliant band made up of serving soldier's themselves and I look forward to more cd's
on 10 December 2010
Absolutely superb. Another great album from these wonderful singers. Cannot recommend it highly enough. I only wish that the donation to the forces charities was a good bit higher - 25p per album is a bit mean. Lets face it, these lads, and their many colleagues,deserve all the support we can give them.
on 6 January 2012
Fantastic CD the downloading was easy and will use it again and will tell friends about it thank you for the service
on 19 September 2011
For every copy downloaded of this album a donation is made the worthy charity 'Help Our Hereos' - Download it now!
on 16 September 2013
another classy disc. my freebie i had got from the saturday mail over a year ago,became faulty, so once on the web i saw they had a few more and replaced my freebie, very very satisfied with their discs.
on 30 December 2010
Love this cd they have done a lovely version of all the songs and the "letters home" track is very poignant for all the boys and girls who are away from home be it soldiers sailors or airmen and women. Also the proceeds of the sale of the cd are really going to a wonderful cause I believe very strongly in help the heroes and will do all I can to help raise funds for this cause.
on 3 January 2011
ThE SOLDIERS HAVE ONCE AGAIN GIVEN US AN EXCELLENT DISC WITH A GOOD CHOICE OF TITLES.
THERE IS SOMETHING ON HERE THAT WILL DELIGHT EVERYONE.I hope they will continue thioer success for many years to come