5.0 out of 5 stars *** Outstanding ***
Simply put, this is an outstanding follow up to their first album.

There is a danger with artists like this for them to be stereotypical signing only covers of songs, I am thankful The Soldiers have proved me wrong on this occasion. The album does contain popular songs, but they do them in their own way and their voices are a pleasure to listen to...
Published on 27 Oct. 2010 by Mr. C. Brittain

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
Nice music and a good motive behind the creation of it. Makes a great present for my mum who loves that kind of thing.
Published 21 months ago by Savvy Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars *** Outstanding ***, 27 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
Simply put, this is an outstanding follow up to their first album.

My favourites are Great British Hero, Requim For A Soldier, Missing You, Every Time We Say Goodbye and of course Letters Home. As new tracks they portray a depth of feeling that will hit at the core of every family with serving personnel away from home.

It is a mix of popular upbeat numbers gelled with some emotional songs, have your hanky handy. It is a must have album with the added bonus that it also help raise vital funds for worthy causes, that alone makes it worthy of your support.

Lest we forget!!

5.0 out of 5 stars letters home, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
Love this cd they have done a lovely version of all the songs and the "letters home" track is very poignant for all the boys and girls who are away from home be it soldiers sailors or airmen and women. Also the proceeds of the sale of the cd are really going to a wonderful cause I believe very strongly in help the heroes and will do all I can to help raise funds for this cause.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
Excellent purchase. Item not received in orginal time frame. Duplicate sent immediately. Snow impacted on delivery as both were received within a day of each other. Duplicate duly returned. First Class Customer Service. I would recommend this company to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLDIERS HAVE DONE WELL AGAIN., 3 Jan. 2011
Mrs. Marjorie M. Hannam "Silver surfer" (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
ThE SOLDIERS HAVE ONCE AGAIN GIVEN US AN EXCELLENT DISC WITH A GOOD CHOICE OF TITLES.
THERE IS SOMETHING ON HERE THAT WILL DELIGHT EVERYONE.I hope they will continue thioer success for many years to come

4.0 out of 5 stars Music, 15 Jan. 2011
P. L. Whittaker "Philcraft" (Sutton Coldfield. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
I like all male singing groups and as these singers are members of the armed forces and presumably not professional artists it enhances the overall ambiance of the CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Soldiers, Letters Home - Now My All Time Favourite CD, 17 Dec. 2010
C. Nicol (Wick, Caithness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
I bought this CD without having heard the 'Soldiers' perform as I am keen to support our heroes out there.

Having now played this CD non stop in the car since purchase I am so impressed that I consider it to have surpassed my life time favourite artists of Kenny Rogers and Jimmy Osmond.

My hat goes off to these guys and all that they are doing for their commrades. You have my admoration and I am now off to purchase the DVD.

The clarity of their pronounciation of the lyrics are awesome, I am 'hearing' words that I had not previously heard in the original versions and thus have a better understanding of the meaning of some of the original song releases. Thank you.

I hope that you get the time to tour the UK and that you would do us the honour here in the far north of Scotland (WICK) of coming to a venue near us. We always miss out due to the remoteness of our location.

I would love to know your fan club / web site address if anyone out there can advise.

I have nothing but heartfelt praise for what you are doing and immense admiration for all our lads and lassies out there fighting for us.

kind thoughts always.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Soldiers, 10 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
Absolutely superb. Another great album from these wonderful singers. Cannot recommend it highly enough. I only wish that the donation to the forces charities was a good bit higher - 25p per album is a bit mean. Lets face it, these lads, and their many colleagues,deserve all the support we can give them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
This has been bought as a gift so I haven't heard it all just odd songs that have been shown on TV. We loved the first album so expect to love this as well. Good to support the troops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me Cry!, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
I love this band and especially as my other half is a soldier in the british army himself. I probably did buy it at the wrong time though back in 2010 when my partner had just deployed to Afghanistan, as I was rather emotional as it was my first tour with dating him. I do have to say it helped me listening to it especially when lads in his regiment lost their lives and we as a whole (the wives and girlfriend's) of the reigment pulled together.

They are a brilliant band made up of serving soldier's themselves and I look forward to more cd's

4.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Letters Home (Audio CD)
Easy listening with a glass of wine and candles lit after a hard day at work. Just chill and enjoy!

Letters Home