5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
The delivery on this screen cover was incredibly fast, and the product seems to be ideal for the job.

I have had a cover fitted for the past three weeks and in does not impair the Edge 800 at all, and seems to resist scratches itself. I am impressed, and have bought two more as spares - they are such good value and over time will need replacing I am sure...
Published on 8 May 2011 by Mr. Jeff J. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Savies screen protector for Garmin edge 800
don't buy it.....couldn't get all the air-bubbles out....tried reapplying the protector and it loses it stickiness...hence more air-bubbles.....and you are now fighting a loosing battle......I won't be buying that one again.....
Published on 6 Oct. 2012 by Tony B

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Screen Protector, 26 April 2012
Derrick (Burton upon Trent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savvies screen protector Crystal-Clear for Garmin edge 800 (Electronics)
I am delighted with the Edge800 screen protector. The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is that it is extremely difficult and fiddly to handle the protector away from its outer casing without touching the screen itself. A lesson could be learnt here to use small tabs for handling as on some phone screen protectors. Because of this I did end up with several tiny bubbles that I couldn't get rid of. But it is still pretty good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Screen Protector, 4 May 2014
I have put on screen protectors on iPhones, iPads and so know how difficult they are to get right. This screen is only two parts whichmakes it more difficult to get it on without bubbles. It looks ok but has not stuck well around the edges. I also misread the details thinking I was getting several. The price for one screen protector is expensive. The screen was delivered quickly

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good value, 24 Mar. 2014
J. Moss (UK) - See all my reviews
Comes with one screen protector only and had no dust cloth and edging component to assist you in applying the plastic cover.

I have done this a few times with other devices and it is fiddly to do properly, this screen protector is nothing special except it is the right size for Garmen edge, was over priced for what it is.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, 26 Aug. 2014
Hinders touch screen ability and, although it protects the glass from scratching, the scratches it inevitably gets itself from muddy fingers means you can't see the screen!
Took mine off after only two uses. Garmin is 18 months pld and the screen is still ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product - Poor Company, 24 Jun. 2012
I fitted this product to my Garmin, but after a single use, I removed it again. The film is so soft, that any touching or swiping gestures with a leather palmed cycle glove, left scratches all over the film. After the single use, I could not see the screen through it.
I contacted the seller, who agreed to upgrade this product to a "superior" quality film.
My understanding from his mail, was that he would agree to do this with no extra charge, even though the better quality film was more expensive.
To give the seller credit, they did dispatch a new, superior product very quickly, which has served me reasonably well for 3 months now.
However, what has really annoyed me is that I have just received an invoice (3 months later) for the difference in price for the new product.
I've reluctantly paid the invoice, but I won't be using this seller again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to buy this product or to deal with this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cover!, 28 Feb. 2012
This screen cover is a bit tricky to put on, but once it is on it is excellent, it does not steam up when it rains and believe me I live in Wales and it rains like Noah was expecting.
Good bit of protection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 25 May 2011
This is a very poor film cover. It does not stick properly to the screen and leaves the screen full of air pockets. Useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 11 April 2013
Bought this to protect the screen on my Garmin, it is now protecting the screen on my Garmin, what more can I say, it arrived promptly, despite travelling all the way from Germany. All good really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Savvies Screen protector for garmin edge, 23 Feb. 2012
These are a bit fiddly to install, but once installed they stay in place and keep the screen free from scratches. The touch screen still works fine with the screen protector in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to fit, only one in the pack, 24 April 2013
S. Nelson - See all my reviews
This is such a tight fit that it is impossible to get in on correctly, and as there is only one in the pack if you mess it up once you can't do anything about it. Avoid.