5.0 out of 5 stars LONG GONE BEFORE G.CHILDREN GOT CLOSE !
Fabulous reminder of childhood long past,our adult children scoffed the lot before g.children saw them ! They were
enjoyed and we had great fun.Very glad to have found this seller.Ordered,packed & delivered without leaving the house.
Published 17 months ago by wunderkind

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault the quality but not really very much for the money..
I asume everyone buying these will know what they taste like and you get exactly what you expect.

I only expected 1/2 Kilo too be a bit more sweets than there actually was. Probably because each one weighs a fair bit.

In conclusion - paying 3.85 is not worth it at all and you should only consider getting these for the convenience. Otherwise you...
Published 19 months ago by Mr. B. H. Malin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fruit Salad and Black Jacks Chews 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Brought these for my mum as an early Christmas present as she used to love them, same great taste however packaging was poor! Should have at least been in a separate bag instead of just thrown into an envelope!

2.0 out of 5 stars Accurate but poor, 11 Dec 2013
The product description says a bag of sweets and one would be forgiven for thinking that that would be an original branded sweet bag, not just sweets thrown in a royal mail bag within a courier bag. Whilst literally accurate to the description, I find it misleading.
The sweet also have a distinct smell of paraffin. I thought it was just me so tried a fruit salad sweet and it made me wretch! I will be throwing them away.
I have given two stars instead of one, as the smell may have been the 'not designed for food' mail bag, or due to an occurrence in transit, and other reviews have said the fruit salads did not taste very good.
Delivery was swift. Delivered two days after they were ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty sticky treats, 3 Dec 2013
I happily gobbled these down, the taste of both were very good, but the fruit salads don't taste as they did in the past, yet they still taste good! The blackjacks have the same original taste. The only bad point about this was that some of the wrappers on the outside were covered in bits of fruit salad and blackjacks so it made it a sticky mess at points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emmmm Black Jacks and Fruit Salads, 23 Nov 2013
W. Gaskell (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
When I open the packaging that this was in it took me back to my school days. The smell was lovely and lots of happy memories flooded back. I got these for the guys and girls at work to share (instead of Chocolate), bet we end up talking "about our childhood days" as we enjoy this little treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM, 13 Nov 2013
One of my all time favourite sweets. A lovely combination which I am sure will be around for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 4 Nov 2013
These take me back to when I was a little kid and you'd get all sorts of different sweets in your party bag from Birthday Parties. I always loved the Fruit Salads though and not the Black Jacks. I'm not sure if you can ever buy them seperate but if your like me and don't like aniseed go for just the Fruit Salads they taste amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Oct 2013
We loved them, brought back memories, used them at our 70's party. Would buy them again from this supplier.Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the old ones., 13 Oct 2013
Newt Beaumont - See all my reviews
Nice, but nothing special.

Not like we used to get in the good old days :(

Will prob not buy them again tho, sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself, 11 Oct 2013
They always go down a treat wether for you a friend ot for people coming round, good buy. I would recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Sep 2013
Bought for our wedding reception and the went down a storm. Loved by both adults and children. Only disappointment was there were none left and I didn't get to have any!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›