5.0 out of 5 stars LONG GONE BEFORE G.CHILDREN GOT CLOSE !
Fabulous reminder of childhood long past,our adult children scoffed the lot before g.children saw them ! They were
enjoyed and we had great fun.Very glad to have found this seller.Ordered,packed & delivered without leaving the house.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by wunderkind

I asume everyone buying these will know what they taste like and you get exactly what you expect.

I only expected 1/2 Kilo too be a bit more sweets than there actually was. Probably because each one weighs a fair bit.

Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Mr. B. H. Malin

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG GONE BEFORE G.CHILDREN GOT CLOSE !, 26 Mar. 2013
wunderkind (lake district) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit Salad and Black Jacks Chews 1 kilo bag (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars yum yum yum, 28 Mar. 2013
yummy balck jacks now in my belly!!!! felt like a child aain for a split second then realised i am 33 hmmmmm good on you seller i will be back for more!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault the quality but not really very much for the money.., 8 Feb. 2013
Mr. B. H. Malin (UK) - See all my reviews

In conclusion - paying £3.85 is not worth it at all and you should only consider getting these for the convenience. Otherwise you could get them cheaper from any corner store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my gelatine, strolling down the avenue, 7 May 2013
Hal Marshall "It wasn't me!" (Brentwood) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Having recently enjoyed a nice trip down Memory Lane in the company of Black Jack chews on their own, I found myself yearning for a bit of 1980s-style pineapple and raspberry action too. Imagine my delight when I found them keeping each other company in a half kilo bag. The whole gang turned up at my house within just a couple of days and they are excellent value for money.

The taste has not changed, although I don't remember Fruit Salads being quite as soft as these. Maybe it's a sign that you're getting on in years, when things that you could have sworn used to be harder now appear quite the opposite? On that subject, I cannot for the life of me figure out why these sweets cannot be made without gelatine. The fact that it is one of the main ingredients in both of these sweets is not even mentioned on the wrappers. I know a number of vegetarians and I know they would quite like to get their hands on these sweets. Indeed, if I wasn't so honest (or just greedy, whichever definition you prefer) I could let them eat a few and they would probably be none the wiser. But I've got my principles. I won't have any teeth left, at the rate I've been wolfing these sweets down, but I do have my principles. They are probably going to make me very popular with my dentist in the not too distant future...

4.0 out of 5 stars takes me back, 13 Dec. 2012
I loved these when i was a kid so when i saw these on amazon, i snapped them up. They don't taste like they used to, but i still enjoyed them, as did my friends. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars took me back to my childhood, 18 April 2012
these lovely fruit salads and blackjacks were great value for money. I enjoyed sharing these with my children it took me back to my childhood. I will buy some more.lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 18 July 2012
H. Brown (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit Salad and Black Jacks Chews 1 kilo bag (Grocery)
Fantastic, good treats for a crappy day. Everyone loved them! Black Jacks were the favourites, we are looking forward to are next batch. YUM

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic's and loads of them!, 11 May 2012
Richard Hanney (Bournemouth, England) - See all my reviews
Everyone over 20 knows these sweets so it'd be a waste of my time telling you how nice these are.

The delivery was quick (at Christmas) so no problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bag of nostalgia and tastiness, 8 Oct. 2014
I haven't had Fruit Salad sweets since I was a young kid....Well, now i have a whole bagfull for myself!

Diabetes here I come!

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit let down, 26 Jan. 2013
The fruit salads are not how they used to be, they are too soft and dont taste the same. Why Barrets have changed them i dont know!