Size: 1 kg|Change

on 1 December 2012
Would definitely recommend getting some of these, they taste amazing, you get a big bag full of them, and they are as big as your thumb, I ate mine rather quickly I must confess, but I hadn't had any in years, our local shops just don't stock any foam bananas any more.
on 2 December 2013
What can I say? I have ordered these twice now and my wife loves them and when she is done with the second pack, I'll be purchasing again. Very good value for money considering you can't seem to buy these large bananas in local shops.
on 10 January 2012
Brought back many memories! Amazing! They are the tastiest things on the planet! I love them! Will deffinately be buying more of these in the future.
on 19 January 2016
Not as foamy/squidgy as I remember. But then I am trying to remember across many years. I am getting one load of 'retro' sweets each week and bringing them into work. These have not been as popular as the flying saucers or milk bottles so far.

Still tastes of strong yellow, err, I mean banana flavouring!
on 21 June 2013
This item came very quickly, although didn't quite realise the amount I would receive....still eating them as I write this so not really complaining yum yum!!!
on 13 November 2013
Bought these for a friend and it's fair to say that the 1 kilo bag was demolished in two weeks! I'm sure they were enjoyed even if they are apparently 1 Weight Watchers sin each! They're just like how you remember them in the 'old days' - enjoy!
on 19 March 2014
banana's were great - but packaged in a ziploc bag not origional packaging, didn't bother me but no good if you require to know the ingredients/sell by date
on 22 April 2016
I have bought the 1kg pack before - these were Barratt Original Foam Bananas and were absolutely delicious! So I thought I was being clever by buying the bigger pack (2kg), however I was extremely disappointed to be sent Candyland Foam Bananas (see image).

These are foul - sickly sweet and almost soggy, not foamy! They even had the cheek to package them in a Rowntree's fruit pastel box! Who the hell knows what I am really eating? Safe to say they went in the bin.
review image
on 16 December 2013
Great christmas present, were shared far too quickly...may have to get a bigger bag next time!! Thank you, girlfriend loved them!
on 11 January 2014
Bought these for a snack at college. 40 or so in a bag. Worked a treat. Worth every penny :)