Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 250 grChange
Price:£3.50+ Free shipping

on 15 September 2014
I love blackjacks and the sweets posted were great but unfortunately for some reason I decided to just weigh the product and instead of getting 250 g of blackjacks I only got 230 no big deal really but wish I had the full amount as I love blackjacks
on 4 July 2013
Can't beat black jacks (and fruit salad chews), I'd have bought a massive kg box but I don't think my dentist would appreciate it, always had fun eating these as a youngster, and just opening them and having the original smell bring back memories was great.
on 27 September 2014
Memories of these from donkey's years ago, when as a child, we used to get four for an old penny (1d).
Bought these as a gift for a friend who also loves them.
They arrived quickly but the packaging is sadly lacking - just in a cellophane bag.
And cost rather more than four a penny.....
Otherwise, delicious and just as we remember them. For the price though, more presentable packaging would go down well.....
on 13 November 2012
I really liked Black Jack and I Will be sending some to my mother who lives abroad .. I just have a tiny question since this is the first time i have Back Jacks Chew...are they supposed to be a bit sour-ish ??

Thanks
on 17 March 2015
great gift - would buy again. Didn't turn your tongue as black as I remember them doing when I was a kid, but very tasty! They didn't last very long - as everyone helped themselves!!
on 25 May 2013
Excellent price for the different weight amounts. Would struggle to find them cheaper on the high-street. Quick delivery and would recommend to friends.
on 11 November 2015
Nice yum heehee don't make my mouth turn black the way they did when I was a child haaahaa🙊they still taste the same though yumyum.😃😆👌👌
on 9 April 2013
used to have this as a kid, great little sweets, very cheap - you get a load for the price - and found to be nice and soft - not rock hard.
on 27 September 2012
Brilliant product and I also received a good amount more than I had ordered which is always good. Also received quickly too. Many thanks!
on 1 June 2014
Well packaged, speedy delivery. The wrapping was not like I remember, but the sweet was sweet. Not as hard as I remember, so better to eat