5.0 out of 5 stars Forrest Gump's friend Bubba forgot all about these!
Published 17 months ago by Hal Marshall

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh well didn't quite take me back to my childhood
Sorry these r not the hard lovely shrimp from my childhood, good taste but too soft.
Published 4 days ago by lovely day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Forrest Gump's friend Bubba forgot all about these!, 9 May 2013
Hal Marshall "Battling For My Ex-Wife's Heart..." (From a Suitably Safe Distance!) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
I bought these to take with me to an 80s concert next week. That is to say, any that escape being eaten by me before then will be going with me. Unless I eat those lucky few in the car on the way to the concert, of course. Maybe I need to buy more of these? They arrived pretty quickly and were well packed, so I've got enough time to send for more. Or I could send for a box of confectionary-related willpower instead, which would undoubtedly be cheaper. But where's the fun in that?

These taste exactly as I remembered them, and the texture is also identical to those boatfuls of sweet, spongy shrimps I used to polish off in my youth. Apparently that can only be achieved through the use of beef gelatine though, so these are not suitable for vegetarians. That's tough on them and I feel really bad for them. I know it isn't much, but I like to think I am doing my little bit to alleviate their suffering by not mentioning to any vegetarians that I know that I am currently munching through a bag of these little devils. It's a selfless act, I'm sure you will agree. The fact that I also won't be mentioning the presence of these shrimps in my life to anyone who is not a vegetarian isn't quite so selfless however - I'm just a greedy guts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Super Shrimps 1 kilo bag (Grocery)
Brought back many memories! Amazing! They are the tastiest things on the planet! I love them! Will deffinately be buying more of these in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars "HUBBY LOVE'S THESE", 25 Feb 2013
Mrs. Linda Taylor (Lincolnshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Brought these as very good price and my hubby loves these sweet's, arrived on time in a bag and boxed, once opened didn't last more than a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Super Shrimps 1 kilo bag (Grocery)
Every time I go to M&S my brother demands I buy him a bag of these! I thought I would save myself some time and money in the long run and buy him these for Xmas. Did they last and save me money? No they did not, by Boxing Day they were gone! Brilliant value and my brother loved them! Thankfully he had too many and once and won't be eating them for a while! Phew!

5.0 out of 5 stars super shrimps, 10 Nov 2013
Jo-Jo "Joey B" (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
What can i say, we purchased 1/2 kilo bag and they were gone within a few days!! They were lovely!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
A friend was hankering after genuine shrimps. Ordered these for her and they were brilliant and didn't last the day!!! Good service would buy from the company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remember them!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Tasty, foamy, moreish - took me back to my childhood. Recommended to anybody with a sweet tooth who used to enjoy these as a kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Very delicious. Bought back lots of childhood memories. They were a hit at sweet buffet. Matched well with pink theme too. Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Bought these for my daughters mermaid party - the parents were far more excited by them than the children but they were enjoyed by all

5.0 out of 5 stars A childhood favourite, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Original Super Shrimps 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo) (Grocery)
Shrimps did not disappoint. A trip down memory lane which tasted great. A number of old style sweets were bought for a recent family party, and the Candy Buffet proved a great success with all age groups!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›