Size: 500 gr|Change
Price:£6.34+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 April 2013
I am sure these are very tasty and other people seem to like them BUT I found them when i searched under vegetarian marshmallows. When they arrived they were not vegetarian.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
Thankfully, I looked at the ingredients before buying and saw that they contained ground down animal bone and muscle in the form of gelatine. Very disappointed. Can I trust any Amazon search I do now?
I'd expect better of Amazon.
on 16 September 2013
This is a total rip off, you can buy 200g of Princess Marshmallows (The proper ones) for £1.29 from Tesco. And this week Tesco are doing them for just £1 I just bought 5 bags (1KG) for £5. they're not vegetarian but neither are these. DO NOT BUY.
on 3 October 2014
When typing in 'vegetarian' marshmallows these can up .... These marshmallows should NOT be displayed with the vegetarian marshmallows, they are NOT vegetarian .... very miss leading, very disappointing
on 1 August 2014
Was disappointed with the fact that they were not vegetarian as they came up with the other vegetarian marshmallows. Quite deceiving.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 September 2013
........as evidenced by the rapidity that each marshmallow was summarily dispatched down their as yet unsullied gullets. It must be said that towards the end of the veritable 'tsunami' of marshmallow degustation, helped on by the ritual dipping into a 'chocolate fountain', some of the participants eyes began to bulge, but the enjoyment being experienced, overcame this momentary reaction, and the marshmallow mountain was dealt with.

In the circumstances how can any other rating other than 5 stars be equitable?
on 12 April 2013
The first thing you notice when you open the package is the fantastic smell of these marshmallows, they are really too good to share.
on 31 January 2016
Ok well maybe it's not quite all down to the marshmallows...
I bought these for my girlfriend when she had exams about 3 years back and she literally loved them. I've never seen her happier, she still talks about them to this day.
I would highly recommend them as a surprise gift for any marshmallow fan, or anybody really. If your significant other doesn't appreciate these then just consider it a sign and move on.
on 25 November 2014
Quick delivery and well packed. My reason for only giving 3 stars is that I prefer the old fashioned type of marshmallow, more squashy and soft, these are a more like the modern type which are firmer. The flavour is vanilla and is fine - they are just not the type that I prefer.
on 21 June 2012
Great product value for money great for chocolate fountain trouble is I ordered them to use in July and there going fast better buy than from shops in high street I will be getting more