4.0 out of 5 stars Walking socks
I am very pleased with the quality of the socks,as well as the size and length. They are just right for summer-wear in the British weather.The only personal complaint I have regarding them is, the elastic is much too tight for my comfort.
Regards ..A keen walker.
Published on 6 July 2012 by Gansi

2.0 out of 5 stars I do a lot of walking and I can say that these are the worst socks I have ever had
The saying 'you get what you pay for ' could have been written for this product. I do a lot of walking and I can say that these are the worst socks I have ever had. They feel rough and cheap on your feet. I think if I did any sort of mileage in these I would get a blister. I have been on short walks, 5 miles, and my feet feel hot in them. They are baggy, ok the are 6 to...
Published 8 days ago by Archie McMachan

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking socks, 6 July 2012
This review is from: 3 Pairs Mens Ultimate Walking Socks By Freshfeel Size 6-11 (Luggage)
Regards ..A keen walker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had socks like this !!!!, 28 Aug. 2013
I didn't know you could get socks like this. I've had thick socks before but these are so comfortable.
They are really soft and warm. I will buy more .I work outside and these are great in my
work boots. If you work in boots all day everyday give these a try.Or just use at home, they make great slippers.
They may be for walking boots but don't let that put you off. Just try them you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking socks, 12 Nov. 2011
These socks are the best i have bought in a long time and at a very good price. When they do ware out i will be buying from here again. I do alot of walking at work everyday and these socks always feel great.

4.0 out of 5 stars WORK SOCKS, 23 Jun. 2013
I use these socks for my working boots and believe you me I put them through there paces.

I wanted some thick socks for my work boots, so I gave these a try, very pleased with the product so far.

Just brought another 3 packs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock-tastic!, 12 Nov. 2012
Uncle Barbar (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I am really pleased with these socks as I have been looking for a decent pair to wear with my new boots and these are just the ticket!

They are warm, comfortable and feel a decent quality. People seem to think that quality only comes with thickness but these are not the thickest socks I've had for walking but do a much better job at allaying blisters etc than some socks much thicker. They appear to have the right support in just the right areas.

My summary: Great socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 28 Sept. 2013
I received 3 pairs of sleeping socks instead of the 3 pairs of walking socks I ordered, I contacted them and got a reply within the hour. Received the correct socks the very next day, along with full postage and return packaging, mistakes do happen and the service to get me the correct order was very impressive, will definitely trust and use these again

The correct sock are fantastic aswell, very comfortable with my walking boots

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog needs long walks, 21 Sept. 2013
Amazon Customer (Burton on Trent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these because of a newish Lurcher hound living with us, necessary expensive new boots for off-road use and, initially, painful back-of-heel blisters. Today, walking was a pleasure for the first time in 2 weeks since the blisters started. Boots are fine but socks are also important and these seem to do the job nicely. They feel good and are no too thick for my new boots. Some of the credit goes to blister plasters but I also rate the socks highly. The boots are about as good as you get for a reasonable but not cheap price and my initial mistake was to use ordinary socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Jan. 2013
So comfortable to wear, very good quality and good value for money. I ordered one pack the person I purchased them for asked me to get more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking socks, 27 Dec. 2012
Bought as a present, couldn't find such a good quality product any where else. Just what I was looking for

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs mens ultimate walking socks, 24 Dec. 2011
Have now used on a weeks walking holiday .do not appear to have worn thin yet .. Have washed and they have not shrunk .Very good quality socks at a reasonable price