5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Rucksack Cover
I cycle to/from work a couple of times a week and have been caught out in many rain showers, leaving my ruck sack/back pack bag wet including my clothes inside.

Waterproof back packs were too expensive so I wanted a cover that would help.

Published on 13 Feb 2011 by S. Tarbitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit a 50+15 travel pack!
I own a 50+15 travel pack so ordered the 65-85l rain cover; whilst width and height are appropriate it is not deep enough to wrap around the sides and top with the daysack attached to the main bag. Fine for regular shaped rucksacks but not really for combi style travel packs.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. A. Mcgregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Rucksack Cover, 13 Feb 2011
S. Tarbitt (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GELERT 65-85L WATERPROOF RUCKSACK/BACKPACK RAIN COVER (Misc.)

Waterproof back packs were too expensive so I wanted a cover that would help.

This was very good value for money and I chose a larger sized version - I thought it better to have to pull the drawstring/closure tighter to ensure every inch of the back pack was covered.

This folds down into a tiny cover which is easily stored in my pannier bag. The cover is very bright so adding to my visibility on darker days.

A great sized, good value for money product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excllent!, 21 Dec 2011
Purchased based on price and previous review, Very good indeed covers all my molle rucksack medium sized bag, I would say it wont cover basic rucksacks it really is for proper outdoor type rucksacks like berghaus or similar types.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit a 50+15 travel pack!, 25 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 28 Sep 2013
This has turned out to be very useful. It's an added layer of protection against the rain and I feel safer cycling on the roads with this giant yellow bag on my back. It makes you very hard to miss.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good fit, 28 Feb 2014
I bought it for my trip to the amazon jungles. When I used it there during the heavy rains the elastic came off my rug-sack so often. I had to put it back again and again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 24 Sep 2013
I initially looked to buy a waterproof rucksack cover but when I read reviews for several of these most indicated water still got through - for the ones within my budget. So I opted for this rain cover for various reasons: (1) It said "rain cover" and I assumed (rightly) that it would cover my rucksack from rain. (2) It could be carried around easily in case of unexpected downpour as it folds back into its storage sack without difficulty. (3) I would not need a reflective cover in the dark as its bright yellow colour and reflective logo are ideal making someone highly visible. (4) I would not have to worry about the rain cover being too small and not fitting my rucksack as its elastic cord could be pulled to make the rain cover the required size. Having ticked all these qualities I bought this very large size even though my current rucksack is half its size - allowing for when I get a bigger rucksack - as mentioned the elastic cord enabled me to reduce it to a size the fitted by rucksack. I've used it in light rain (so far) and no rain has gotten through - I got home with my rucksack 'crisp and dry'. For the price, convenience, and the fact that it protects from the rain I have encountered so far, this is such a fantastic buy. I am hoping it still does its job in very heavy rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Festival rain?..no problem!, 4 July 2013
After discovering last year that my (& lots of other) rucksack was not waterproof,only light showerproof I decided this year to be better equipped.I would recommend it as it did it's job perfectly at Download Festival 2013 !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Feb 2013
Im very happy with the rain cover. Its a good fit, and nice and bright so you can be seen. Its nice and compact when folded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 24 Nov 2012
My son used this recently and it was waterproof and did what it's supposed to do! Useful being a bright colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 8 Feb 2012
E. T. Garvey - See all my reviews
Even suits smaller packs as the draw string can be tightened. Apparently repeated words dont count in the word count.

ARRAY(0xa7a42558)