5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable addition to an organised bathroom
Published on 23 Dec 2010 by Dolly Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking
I opened this item to find it covered in rust!!! Could not believe for the price the item was so cheap looking and damaged! Really wouldn't recommend!!
Published 23 months ago by Ben c

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable addition to an organised bathroom, 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
Stylish and sturdy, and easy to put together. Each bag holds just the right amount to make up a full wash for an average washing machine. You can lift out each bag and take it to the machine. There no need for further sorting, if you train your family to put the right colour clothes in the right bag. I haven't checked, but I presume the canvas bags can be washed as you can simply slip out the metal carrying handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laundry sorter, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
This sorter was recommended to me by my daughter, who has a young family. I have found it very practical - ability to sort washing into different colour types and then carry the bag to the washing machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 April 2012
S. Patmore (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
Item was easy to assemble on my own and seems fairly sturdy. Ability to sort washing is handy. The only downside is the price. It looks nice enough but is clearly made of cheap materials and so I would expect a lower price. But overall is ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
Love my new laundry basket sorter! Item arrived flat packed but very easy to put together and is sturdy enough. The bags are large enough to hold a full load of laundry for a 8kg washing machine. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this :), 15 Jan 2014
S. DANGIOLA - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
I love this product!! Sturdy but not too bulky or heavy. This sits in our main bathroom and when each section is filled I can easily lift it out and carry it downstairs. No more finding a stray dropped sock on the stairs that didn't go in with the wash! Kids have got used to sorting their own clothes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
We have had one of these previously over 10 yrs ago and from moving it around (was by a cupboard) frequently and finally stood on by 4 yr old! the frame broke!! I was so glad i found this replacement one as i love the fact you can take individual bags down to wash, and you can wash the bags when they get grubby!it makes it easy to sort into different wash colours even the 4yr old knows which one to put his washing in. Hopefully this one will last as long if not longer now the kids are growing up! I'm still using the old bags as they are fine still very solidly sewn will put the new bags away as spares!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my laundry!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
Easy to assemble, looks smart and has made my laundry so much tidier.kids are now sorting their laundry too so win,win situation!

5.0 out of 5 stars great basket, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
this is brilliant. all clothes are sorted into darks, colours and whites so I just take each bag to my washer and throw it in, no more sorting and dirty laundry about and each bag fills to just the right amount for a full load....well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars All sorted, 15 April 2012
J. Wasey (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
I love this product as my washing is now sorted saving time. It also looks good. Practical and stylish. Easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time-saving, triple sorter, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Triple Laundry Basket Sorter
I love that it has a triple sorter - not an easy find. I use one for dark, one for light and one for wool / hand wash items. Saves me sifting through clothes during laundry time only to realise I don't have enough for a load. It's easy to assemble, looks good and is relatively sturdy though it doesn't seem completely even on the bottom so it has a very slight wobble - maybe I didn't tighten the screws evenly. Whatever the case, I don't mind too much and I'm very happy with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›