on 18 July 2011
Wanted something different for a Father's Day present from the children to their dad. Saw this by chance and since my husband likes watching Top Gear I thought it was a great idea. Really pleased with the purchase - it put a smile on his face too!
on 15 September 2012
This Top Gear Stig Reversible Duvet Cover was purchased on behalf of an elderly lady for her grandson. It was received within a few days and she is extremely pleased with the item and service received.
on 4 December 2011
I'll be honest, there's not a great deal you can write about a duvet and pillow cover. It seems reasonably well-made and it should last a couple of years at least so that's good enough for me.
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson for Christmas as he loves watching Top Gear.Very happy with it as its good quality and looks great.Would recommend it :)
on 28 February 2014
This is the perfect Birthday gift for a 9 year old Top Gear addict. It appears to be good quality and it arrived in extra quick time. Great.
on 20 February 2013
much better quality than the red version I purchased at same time
Heavier quality cotton and always looks fresh, would reccommend
on 4 January 2012
This item arrived promptly, my son received this as a christmas present and he absolutley loves it!! thank you very much x
on 4 February 2013
I bought this for my Top Gear mad grandson for his 7th birthday best present ever .....................He just loves it.
on 28 May 2014
Have been looking for something like this for ages, now that we have found it, my son doesn't want me to change ir
on 29 July 2013
Great price,great design washes and irons well. Ideal for my eleven year old and my partner loves it too hahaha