5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our over-ear neckband Sony MDR-G52 and Sennheiser PMX40 headphones
We have a set of Sony MDR-G52 sports neckband headphones that we use with the PC, and the foam earpads started to disintegrate. I got these specifically as other reviewers helpfully said these replacement foam earpads are very thin. This is essential for most neckband headphones, as previously I purchased a much thicker foam version for my old Sennheiser PMX40 neckband...
Published 16 months ago by Keith_Joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job
I couldn't find new pads for my headset in the shops in Amsterdam and saw these online. They took over a week to be delivered and they are thinner than they look in the photo. Still they fit the headset fine and I'm gonna double them so the headset is comfortable.
Thanks.
Published on 11 April 2011 by M. F. Bingham

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
C. A. Kingsford "Chris Kingsford" (Suffolk, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AUDIO Replacement Foam Earpads 6 PACK for Sennheiser PX100 / PMX100 / PMX 60 II / PMX200 / PX200 / PXC150 / PXC250 / MM 60 IP / Sony MDR 410 / Sony MDR-101 / SONY MDR-110LP / Panasonic / Philips / Skype Also Compatible With Most Other Headphones / Earphones / Headsets (50mm Black) - Comaptibles E-Shop (Electronics)
good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio dog walker, 29 Jun 2014
I had been unable to obtain any replacement pads in my area and the headphones are very hard without pads.
I saw them, ordered them, fitted them in a few days.
Comfort restored
Great service

5.0 out of 5 stars earpads, 22 Jun 2014
price and quality excellent, will use this seller again, its only a small item but an essential part to helping the ears from infection if using the phones on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected!, 19 Jun 2014
Confortable foam earpads, at an excellent price!
They perfectly fit my sennheiser PX 100 headphones!
I would defenitly recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphone pads, 10 Jun 2014
Mr. K. Willis (UK) - See all my reviews
These items are reasonably good and on there own are adequate especially at this cost. I find that two on each earpiece give a good comfortable pad. I am using a set of Vivanco HPH 10 headphones with volume adjust and I am very happy with the fit of two pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value Earpads, 8 Jun 2014
I wanted these for my Sony headset. 6 pairs for £1.20, and all the way from China in less than 10 days. Excellent quality and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 31 May 2014
My dad needed new ear foams for his headphones. I looked up amazon was amazed to find them.he now has a good pair of headphones to use now. Thanks great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit, 24 May 2014
I thought my old earphones had come to the end of their useful life when the foam earpads disintegrated, which would have been a pity, as the sound quality was still fine. Google to the rescue, refined through Amazon, and here I am, once more enjoying my music comfortably - & what a price! Fantastic value - I may buy some more to see me out!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and did the trick, 12 May 2014
These foam earpads worked well, fitted just right on my PX100's and I can now use them again. With 2 more sets I should be set up for another couple of years...

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 11 May 2014
delivered very quickly,did,nt think they would fit as they looked to small,but they did after streching then over driver,saved me replacing my favourate headphones

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›