5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite!
Great delivery time and amazing product! I am a fake tan queen and this is my absolute favourite! Lush colour and really easy to apply and get streak free. Without a doubt worth every penny!
Published 21 months ago by amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Goes Patchy on me personally -
Goes Patchy after a few days - lovely colour when on - and does the job well - but for me personally - it goes patchy after a few days - this is after I have exfoliated properly before application.
My skin then looks so bad, I have to cover up until the patches have faded and then I can try and start again.
Nice gloves and mitt with the product - so do not let...
Published 3 months ago by mark lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Goes Patchy on me personally -, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fake Bake - Body Care Flawless Self-Tan Liquid Professional Mitt 170ml/6oz (Misc.)
Nice gloves and mitt with the product - so do not let me put you off too much as it could just be a personal reaction.
For me a lovely colour when on - and great for a one off application - but not great for continued use in the summer as reapplication has to be spaced between fading patches and then starting again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite!, 13 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 1 Oct 2011
I've tried a lot of fake tans and spray tans and this is the BEST! so so so easy to do, it goes on like a dream! And this is the best price for it that you'll find, i was amazed when i found it so cheap! Absolutely love ittt!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake Bake, 3 July 2013
Love,love,love... No more streaky tan, blends well and I don't look like an extra from willy wonka's factory!
Just make sure to exfoliate before and moisturise hands,elbows,knees and toes well before use...

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 30 July 2012
I purchased this tanning product for a special weekend and was totally amazed how good it actually was! It is so easy to apply, smells lovely and the tanning result is just fantastic. I intend to buy more products from fake bake, so watch this space!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a natural tan., 18 Jun 2014
Always sworn by Fake Bake products for fake tanning but this is their best product so far. Dries so quickly leaving a streak free tan allowing you to apply it at night & go straight to bed without waiting on drying. Sprays onto the application mitt & then rubs in easily onto skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank god for this, 31 Aug 2011
being a ginger fair skinned gal, at last, after loads of horrible experiences with loads of other products, i have finally found a product that truely works on my skin! I am useless at applying fake tan and even i can do it with this. this product is amazing!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant as always, 15 Oct 2014
The best fake tan money can buy, and the darkest fake bake spray. No need to rub in and streak free. Lasts up to a week before you need to scrub it off, it all comes off at once not like other rubbish tans (no brands mentioned). Drys almost instantly so you can put your clothes on after. Doesn't have a horrible smell to it either. Great price on amazon compared to boots stores. Comes with a hand mitt which you can use to buff any areas where you've over done it and also some gloves which come in super handy. I usually moisturise dry areas first and on my wrists as they usually go streaky if not. Then spray about four sprays on each area and just rub down with the blue gloves on I don't use the mitt till last l and that's if its needed. This tan bottle usually lasts me ages as I only use it for occasions. On my last bottle I got about 8 uses out of it where as is if you paid for 8 fake bake applications in a salon it would cost you round about £180.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 24 July 2014
This is much better than the airbrush one, the double gloving works very well and you can avoid streaking with the mitt which helps a great deal. Unlike the airbrush it does not come off easily with water and with regular application the first couple of days, will keep you tanned for a full week.

5.0 out of 5 stars A natural look, 28 Oct 2014
I love this product. I used to use the original fake bake but having really pale skin I found it was a bit dark. This one goes on so smooth you could use it as an instant tan and go out with it on, I always put it on before I go to bed and leave it on overnight. When I wash it off in the morning I am left with an nice even colour that is much more natural looking. It does on occasion go a bit too dark on dry patches of skin ie my knees or elbows but I now just put a small amount of moisturiser on before applying and this stops that. The gloves and the mitt make it easy to apply with no mess. Would highly recommend especially for those with paler skin who want a more natural look.