on 6 April 2013
I prefer to clean my camera censor with the lens mount facing down so that dust particles fall out by gravity. This little blower does the job perfectly. Difficult with an air duster. Silicon squeeze bulb looks as though it will give many years of service.
on 24 June 2015
Very powerful blower, and seems to do the job of removing any visible dust including from the sensor. I personally feel it is something any serious photographer needs especially if changing lenses outside with the risk of dust blowing into open camera.
on 5 May 2015
Excellent blower, tried removing sand from my camera with compressed air can which failed. This blower managed to remove sand under the buttons on my camera. Also used it to remove sand from the sensor and lens on my RX100. Very happy with purchase.
on 13 May 2013
Good product, works well, is small enough to comfortably fit in my camera bag yet large enough to emit a good blast of air when squeezed. The soft, silicone nozzle tip is essential when poking around inside your camera near the sensor. No complaints.
on 19 June 2014
It's large enough that you get a good puff of air and I like the fact that it has a soft rubbery end - not that i plan on getting that too near anything.
I also like that it is read and easy to find! I keep it with me in my camera bag.
on 26 October 2015
Very handy cleaning cltoh that packs down very small and can easily be kept on my jump suits to clean my camera lenses as and when required.

Also very good for cleaning iPads/Phones when they start to get a little bit smudged.
on 21 August 2013
What more can I say. Half the price of the more well known brand, a nicer size to have hanging around your bag and blows just as hard. It will fit in my suit pocket much easier than the more well known item.

very pleased.
on 14 July 2013
Works well, useful two stage air jet provided by removing/using the removable cap, good blast of air with little effort. If this last as well as my previous blower brush, now retired after 30+ years, I shall be more than happy.
on 17 May 2013
Purchased this instead of the rocket blower (slightly pricier) and can't complain. Shifts my dusties with a couple of blows, no weird rubbery smell as reported with some of the other alternatives, job's a good 'un!
on 1 April 2016
This does a good job of dislodging dust and it's relatively cheap.

The rubber nib at the end might need a bit of glue to help it stay on but that not a problem for me.

My puffer is blue in colour.

I'm very happy with it.