5.0 out of 5 stars This blows, but in a good way
I ordered this specifically for the silicon tip as I didn't want anything hard inside the camera, I had been using Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black and this gives the same amount of pressure at the tip from what I can tell. Would be good if these came in some sort of protective container for storage when not in use, I've taken to keeping mine in a ziplock bag (I...
Published on 12 April 2012 by Graeme S

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
If you want a nice cleaning set for your lenses, just don't order this one.
The cleaning cloth was glued to the case and part of the glue remained in it, and I get better results with a standard glasses cleaning cloth.
The lens tissue is just bad, when you use it you can see remainings of the tissue in the lens.
The blower brush is made of very poor...
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by Julio Cesar Garcia

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I''l be blowed, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb (Camera)
Good quality product at a good price. Good quality product at a good price. Good quality product at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blower!, 13 Jan 2013
Great blower, I use it for my collection of vintage camera lenses. It blows very efficiently and powerful, leaves no dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 Aug 2012
Hooshiar Arabi (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
it does exactly as its supposed to. Very happy with my purchase. Its all plastic tip so not likely to scratch anything either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 July 2012
Bought this to get dust off the lens of my camera (which it does very well) but actually found it very useful for cleaning the camera's screen before fitting a protector Golebo Crystal screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 - (Crystal clear, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove). A strong blast of air is easily generated. For scale, the bulb size is about the size and shape of your average lemon ... although I'd suggest you try not to mix the two up when cleaning your lens :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Sep 2012
MediaWeasel (West Highlands of Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nothing like as powerful as I'd expected from a silicon bulb, and to get a decent jet of air the force needed to squeeze the bulb distorts the direction of the tip. There's no filter to stop dust being drawn back in. I've borrowed a friend's rocket blower before which worked fine, but this has left my sensor with even more dust spots than before. Wouldn't recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 April 2014
Biff - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This does what you want it to do at an affordable price.

Better value than other far more expesnsive blowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is the best, 31 Mar 2014
John Williams (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Hi. I chose this product, over Giottos and Hama, simply because it was slightly cheaper. I just received it and it does seem better than the competition. I've had lots of these over the years, they're easy to lose, and I think this has a more powerful blast of air than the others. It seems well made as well. I'd recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - could be better., 20 Mar 2014
Quite like this blower - however it has a few niggles that are getting worse.
The blue tip falls off easily. You need this rubber part in case you bump into a delicate part of the camera when using. ie, lens
The clear tube comes out of the red rubber occasionally when I am enthusiastically blow out my sensor chamber with the camera inverted on a tripod. This very annoying.
Think I am going to have to look for another make. I am disappointed - Polaroid is good brand - but sorry, this is not up to their standard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken pipe off the package, 17 Mar 2014
Once I opened the package I noticed the pipe vent was cracked, while usable still a drag. The pressure you get from this blower is not hi performance either, mid performance more like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good blast of air!, 17 Mar 2014
Very good product - in fact it has so many uses I won't attempt to list them all here. I've been very impressed with it and can't imagine being without it now.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›