5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
I bought this item after trying hundreds of products to relieve my acne which is due to polycystic ovary syndrome. I have bought REALLY expensive cleansers in an attempt to clear my face and have used both the cream types and the ones you use to 'wash' with water.

Published on 19 Sep 2012 by Buys2Much

2.0 out of 5 stars Smooth brush but doesn't work for me
I'm not sure whether it works for me or not. I have acne prone skin and I still get breakouts even after using it. The smell is fine and the brush is good. No tight feeling after washing with it. But I guess, it just doesn't work for me.
Published 9 months ago by maryam

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash 150ml (Personal Care)

I have now been using this for only 2 days and I can't believe the difference. I'm really shocked and am so glad I've finally found something that works. I still have the remnants of some spots that appeared before I used this cleanser and I do have 2 spots that have not started to dry out yet, but the others have all dried out and I notice that my 'usually clogged' pores are empty.

After using the wash the grease on my face is completely washed away but it does return by the time I do my evening wash. However that is just the level of greasiness in my skin and the product still works.

Overall I am overwhelmed by the difference I have seen in just 2 days. Hope it works as well for you :)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, 27 Aug 2012
CyberNik (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
I have oily (and sensitive) skin and this product totally cleared and mattified my skin, without drying it out. My skin is now clear , with no shine whatsoever and ultrasoft to touch. The brush is gentle to the skin and will not irritate it, but gently exfoliate it,with the help of the salicylic acid.
My only complaint:
The solution is quite watery and the application method is a bit tricky, so as not to pour some over the sink or splash it in your eyes.The best way that I've found is to squeeze the bottle gently and at the same time rotate the whole bottle with my hand so that the solution will cover the brusher .
Overall I'm very pleased with this product and already made it a part of my everyday face cleaning routine!

P.S.:avoid getting this stuff in your eyes or over your lips!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Face Has Never Looked Or Felt So Clean!, 25 Jun 2013
Jen Chi (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I have oily/combination skin and even in my late 20s, I still get the occasional outbreak and the pores in my T-zone are always MASSIVE... no more!

I have tried many products for my face over the last decade. I always look for cleansers with salicylic acid (to combat my milia). I used to spend ages in shops reading the list of ingredients for each product. Chances are if a cleanser is under £10 and has salicylic acid I've bought and tried it. I'd settled lately with another cleansing product and Biore nose strips one a week, which is wonderful for unclogging pores, if a little disgusting to see how much yuck is removed. But my pores quickly became blocked again, no matter how fastidious I was with my face cleansing routine.

After an accidental encounter about a month ago, I purchased Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash. I followed the instructions and my face tingled as I rinsed the product away. My skin felt so fresh and so clean! After a few washes, the skin around my nose became a little sensitive and dried out, but I persevered because the rest of my face felt great and my pores had greatly diminished after only a few washes. After a month of continuous use, my skin is now used to the product so no longer dries out. The pores on my nose are now tiny! My skin also looks a lot more fresh as the exfoliating bristles remove the dull and dead top layer of skin.

This is the best product I have ever used for my face. And I shall continue using it until the end of the time (at least, that is how I feel at the moment).

To summarize, this product:
- has greatly reduced the size of my pores
- is a wonderful exfoliant, leaving fresh looking skin
- leaves my skin tingling fresh after every use
- is the best thing EVER!

I highly recommend this product to anybody with huge pores.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smooth brush but doesn't work for me, 8 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Face Scrub, 1 Jan 2011
J. Scahill - See all my reviews
The Exfo-Brusher Face Wash from Garnier really works (I guess 'Exfo' is short for 'exfoliating'). I thought that the brush would be hard, but it is quite soft yet manages to be abrasive enough to clean the skin efficiently. It leaves the skin cleansed, free of detritus and soft, looking much better than before. I don't know if this down to the brush or the product, but I am certainly impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but drying, 13 Mar 2014
Might just be my skin type but this dries my skin a bit.
It's probably the acid in it that's used to fight acne and as I'm just using it for blackheads it's taken to making my face a bit dry.
Can see the difference after one wash and seems to be evening out my skin tone

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 Feb 2014
This is my second buy of this product as I've notice a great difference to my face. I will highly recommend this product for anyone having problem with spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Feb 2014
I bought this to reduce the appearance of my pores, many produdcts I've used previously did little good. This is the most effective product I have used so far, after 3 days I can see a considerable difference in the size of my pores which have reduced greatly in such a short space of time!

2.0 out of 5 stars Encouraged breakouts, 24 Nov 2013
I have to agree, to begin with the difference in made was amazing! However, after using it for weeks on end it became harsh on my skin and gradually my skin has become worse than it was before is started using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glowing face, 8 Aug 2013
My face is glowing after using this product. Do not use it when you have spots as you can spread the bacteria and end up in having more spots than you was expected. Do use a good moisturiser afterwards.
Definitely worth the money! It last more than 4 months.

Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash 150ml