5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Power Mop Refills
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by Missjudgement

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and no scrubby bit!
I bought these for my power mop, to use in my static caravan. I don't buy the cleaner refils though - they are v expensive for what they are, so I drilled a big hole in the top of an empty one and fill it up with general floor cleaner that costs a fraction of the price.

Published 18 months ago by FLB

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Power Mop Refills, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads) (Grocery)
One thing I cannot be without is my Flash Super Mop - however I find it very frustrating having to traipse around the shops looking for the refills which not everyone sells. Buying 4 packs and having them delivered free is so much easier and it is no more expensive than buying them in the shop. The whole concept of the Powermop is brilliant - light and easy to use and then you just throw away the pads after use. Clean, tidy and hygenic. I am definitely not a fanatical cleaner but this has been a revelation to me - no more wet mops that need to be wrung out and then smell after a while !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Good Buy, 4 Oct 2011
This product is excellent after having used it in my 2 bed flat on laminated floors, bathroom and kitchen tiles. Just spray and mop! Very light and easy to use and you will be amazed just how much dirt is on the white pad. The pad is velcro and sticks on tight. The spray is very powerful and shoots out quickly. I researched for ages on a good mop at a good price and was not disappointed in the slightest. I also purchased the white pads and the flash spray and stocked up. Wilkinsons sell the same product at a higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best mop ever!, 18 May 2011
this is so great! so easy to use. the replacement pads means that the mop is always clean! makes the floor really clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and no scrubby bit!, 13 Jun 2013
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Needed some pads though, so ordered a bulk pack. They are ok, do the job, but are dear for what they are AND you dont get a replacement brillo for the end like I assumed you would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to find it, 14 Mar 2013
I looked and looked for this product in several towns but could not find it.
We had invested in the powermop system and until I found it on Amazon we thought
we would have to give it up.
I have found other Flash systems go the same way, ie: the car cleaning one comes to mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes cleaning fun, 19 Mar 2012
A. Smith (BONNIE SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Great site, great value, what else can I say but I WILL re-order from this seller. Have split order with Mother in law and she was very happy with the price. No need to lug large boxes home from the supermarket, they are delivered to your door.

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient cleaning, 19 Sep 2014
Have used this product before and was not disappointed by this deal, very good price for four packs. The pads in conjunction with the cleaning fluid and power mop tool provide an good efficient floor cleaning tool. My one negative is the original delivery only contained one pack of pads and had to contact Amazon for delivery of remainder, these were immediately delivered so all resolved satisfactorily.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last! it`s in stock, 8 Oct 2014
Product supplied was exactly as described, purchased on-line because my local supermarket/ hardware store/ specialist supplier does not seem to be able to carry this item in stock, in spite of personally requesting this item at "Customer Service". We have used this product for many years, and my wife has found that no other cleaning product does the job as well as this does.

5.0 out of 5 stars so I was pleased to receive the pack promptly, 9 Sep 2014
I've been looking for a supply of these pads for some time,(I was down to my last 2 pads- (1 on mop &1 in box), so I was pleased to receive the pack promptly. If you have used the 'Flash power mop' yourself you'll know how easy and efficient it is to use, but it's not good to run out of pads at any time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014