5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Power Mop Refills
Published on 31 Oct. 2011 by Missjudgement

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and no scrubby bit!
I bought these for my power mop, to use in my static caravan. I don't buy the cleaner refils though - they are v expensive for what they are, so I drilled a big hole in the top of an empty one and fill it up with general floor cleaner that costs a fraction of the price.

Published 22 months ago by FLB

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Power Mop Refills, 31 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads) (Grocery)
One thing I cannot be without is my Flash Super Mop - however I find it very frustrating having to traipse around the shops looking for the refills which not everyone sells. Buying 4 packs and having them delivered free is so much easier and it is no more expensive than buying them in the shop. The whole concept of the Powermop is brilliant - light and easy to use and then you just throw away the pads after use. Clean, tidy and hygenic. I am definitely not a fanatical cleaner but this has been a revelation to me - no more wet mops that need to be wrung out and then smell after a while !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Good Buy, 4 Oct. 2011
This product is excellent after having used it in my 2 bed flat on laminated floors, bathroom and kitchen tiles. Just spray and mop! Very light and easy to use and you will be amazed just how much dirt is on the white pad. The pad is velcro and sticks on tight. The spray is very powerful and shoots out quickly. I researched for ages on a good mop at a good price and was not disappointed in the slightest. I also purchased the white pads and the flash spray and stocked up. Wilkinsons sell the same product at a higher price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and no scrubby bit!, 13 Jun. 2013
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Needed some pads though, so ordered a bulk pack. They are ok, do the job, but are dear for what they are AND you dont get a replacement brillo for the end like I assumed you would.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best mop ever!, 18 May 2011
this is so great! so easy to use. the replacement pads means that the mop is always clean! makes the floor really clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to find it, 14 Mar. 2013
I looked and looked for this product in several towns but could not find it.
We had invested in the powermop system and until I found it on Amazon we thought
we would have to give it up.
I have found other Flash systems go the same way, ie: the car cleaning one comes to mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes cleaning fun, 19 Mar. 2012
A. Smith (BONNIE SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Great site, great value, what else can I say but I WILL re-order from this seller. Have split order with Mother in law and she was very happy with the price. No need to lug large boxes home from the supermarket, they are delivered to your door.

5.0 out of 5 stars All round floor cleaner, 24 April 2013
Mr. Graham E. Jappe (UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice piece of kit, more than fit for purpose, well designed and works well. Packaging more than sufficient, if somewhat extreme as the box could have taken four more of these products – there was more air-bags for protection than product (not that I’m complaining…), it arrived promptly. I already have one of these, it works well and efficiently as it is great for most types of hard floors. I have three dogs and their hair gets everywhere – this product not only helps clean these up it also gets rid of the muddy foot prints. Whether you have messy children, animals or just want to clean the floor this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Cleaning Pads, 23 Oct. 2013
Katmadalex (Weymouth, England) - See all my reviews
I have been using these for years and normally buy them from the supermarket until I moved area and found the same supermarket does not stock them.
The only down side of these pads is that 'Flash' do not include a spare scour pad in the pack like the one they put into the starter pack when you buy the mop. It is a small rougher pad to put onto the end of the mop for difficult to remove dirt.
I like using them because its so easy and you get a streak free finish. Ordered and delived within the time stated in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the supermarkets, 9 Jun. 2013
I love the Flash Power Mop and have owned mine for over 7 years. It is still going strong. The 12 refill pack x 4 is absolutely great and one pad can clean the whole of my downstairs which comprises a kitchen, playroom, hallway, utility room, downstairs cloakroom and open plan lounge/dining room. Great on laminate, wood and tile. This seller posted quick (next day delivery) and the price was great (much cheaper than the supermarkets and other online companies). Will definitely buy my refills from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELPS TAKE THE EFFORT OUT OF CLEANING, 18 Jan. 2012
Like other reviewers, I struggled to find this in my local supermarket.

The pack of twelve is a bit more bulky than the six packs I have previously purchased, so storage may be an issue for some people.

The cleaning pads are the same great quality and I reckon I will get a few cleans of my kitchen floor before having to change this.

Very pleased with this product and glad I signed up for the "subscribe and save" option - no worries about forgetting to keep stocked up.