5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!
had to get a viking outfit for my boy for school and have to say this was perfect!!! had to buy the axe seperately but great value for money !!!
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by tracey

2.0 out of 5 stars **Beware -VERY small **
Published 18 months ago by Nancy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars **Beware -VERY small **, 26 Feb 2013
Nancy "nancymilner" (Warrington, England) - See all my reviews
Had Amazon prime so delighted with next day delivery. But item itself would never fit a child of 11 or height 146cm as it described. My son is 8 & 145cm & could not even get the tunic over his head or the skin tight leggings on .As I urgently needed the costume for the next day I had to cut it up & add extra panels so it would fit him. The hat is tiny & didn't fit at all. Also the horns & sheath were bent totally out of shape & could not be straightened. Very disappointing especially for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 15 Mar 2013
I liked the look of this outfit and it does look good on but I don't think it is worth the price. After reading all the reviews about the size problem I ordered the 9-11 year size for my 6 year old son. The clothes are a perfect fit for him (he is tall but thin) but the hat is extremely small (barely fits my 3 year old). I had to cut it and stitch it so that he could get it onto his head which defeats the purpose of spending money on something like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!, 17 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 3 Jun 2013
This was supposed to e for age 9-11 and the hat doesn't fit my six year old daughter never mind my 9 year old son. Very poor quality .

2.0 out of 5 stars Aize 9 - 11 small on an average sized 8 year old, 17 April 2013
This is a cheap looking costumw which was tight on an average sized 8 year old. The "helmet" didn't even fit a 6 year old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small fitting, 7 July 2014
A lovely costume with good details but is small fitting.....my son is 8 and the 8-10 only just fit....needed to purchase another helmet as was way too small...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 18 Jun 2014
I bought size 9 - 11 (8 - 10 on the packet) for my 7-year-old and it was a good fit.The trousers were very thin, the top was more substantial, and the hat was big enough.. My son liked it and looked good in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Viking day costume, 27 April 2014
Ms. C. Parker - See all my reviews
Although this one was quite popular at school as a few had bought the same one, my son looked great in it. Glad I bought this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, 21 April 2014
The out fit its self is fine a little small my sons only 7 and very thin but ordered 9-11 on reading other reviews good job I did. The hat looked good but was way to small so was not worn at all. It did the job for a Viking day at school.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 19 April 2014
Just what i needed it was perfect for my sons play and looked better than the rest of his class

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›