5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!
had to get a viking outfit for my boy for school and have to say this was perfect!!! had to buy the axe seperately but great value for money !!!
Published on 17 Feb. 2012 by tracey

2.0 out of 5 stars **Beware -VERY small **
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by Nancy

2.0 out of 5 stars **Beware -VERY small **, 26 Feb. 2013
Nancy "nancymilner" (Warrington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viking Costume - Boys - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume (Toy)
Had Amazon prime so delighted with next day delivery. But item itself would never fit a child of 11 or height 146cm as it described. My son is 8 & 145cm & could not even get the tunic over his head or the skin tight leggings on .As I urgently needed the costume for the next day I had to cut it up & add extra panels so it would fit him. The hat is tiny & didn't fit at all. Also the horns & sheath were bent totally out of shape & could not be straightened. Very disappointing especially for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 15 Mar. 2013
I liked the look of this outfit and it does look good on but I don't think it is worth the price. After reading all the reviews about the size problem I ordered the 9-11 year size for my 6 year old son. The clothes are a perfect fit for him (he is tall but thin) but the hat is extremely small (barely fits my 3 year old). I had to cut it and stitch it so that he could get it onto his head which defeats the purpose of spending money on something like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!, 17 Feb. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 3 Jun. 2013
This was supposed to e for age 9-11 and the hat doesn't fit my six year old daughter never mind my 9 year old son. Very poor quality .

2.0 out of 5 stars Aize 9 - 11 small on an average sized 8 year old, 17 April 2013
This is a cheap looking costumw which was tight on an average sized 8 year old. The "helmet" didn't even fit a 6 year old.

1.0 out of 5 stars The costume is cheap quality with the fur trim moulting like a cat, 25 Sept. 2014
Ordered Xlarge but still too small for my average sized 9 year old, cloth helmet is ridiculously small. The costume is cheap quality with the fur trim moulting like a cat! Have requested to return it. Also paid £6.99 express delivery still took 3 days, was ordered on the 21st but not despatched until 23rd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great outfit, shame about sizing, 5 Mar. 2013
CharBE (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Thankfully I read the reviews before purchasing and ordered size 9-11 for my 5 year old son! That way it has been a complete success and perfect fit! If the sizing had been true to description then I would have given the product 5 stars as it's a smashing outfit for Viking or 'Hiccup' character. As per other reviews the helmet is exceptionally small, my 3 year old daughter even struggled to get that on and it is unlikely that my son will be able to wear it for long without head squeeze! But buy big and you'll be fine :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware!! Fabric Helmet VERY SMALL!, 20 Feb. 2014
I needed a viking costume for my son, as he had an assembly about Viking and Viking day at school. After reading many of the reviews, about how small the sizes are, I decided to order a size 9-11 for my 5yr old!! So happy I did. The outfit it self was perfect, but the fabric helmet was small! My son couldnt get his head in it. I had to cut to slots at each end, which I wasnt happy about. Apart from that I would of given it 5stars! The costume it selfs was really nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good costume, 5 Feb. 2013
Bought this for a tall, slim 5 year old, and fits just fine. Can't see it fitting until age 9. Looks great on and it is well made. My daughter does not have a big head, but the hat included is quite a small fit, although she did wear it comfortably, but fitted my 2.5 year old fine! Did not give it 5 stars as I think it is mabe a little overpriced and hat needs to be a little bit bigger, but she had the best viking costume at the party!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 18 Jun. 2012
I ordered this for my little brother as he was having a book day at school and I was shocked at how small this came up. He is 8 years old and he couldn't fit into it! He is not a big kid at all and I ended up having to cut the back open just so he could get it on and as for the hat, that wouldn't even fit on my 5 year old brothers head. Awful to say how much I paid. I think you should seriously look into your sizing.