on 13 November 2011
I bought this trailer after my 13yr old Staffie injured her back and for a number of weeks was having problems with her mobility (all better now thankfully). We were due to go on a walking holiday but had to have a rethink so bought a couple of mountain bikes and the trailer. We introduced Cassie to the trailer without its wheels in the living room and after a day or two we were ready for the road. We have traveled up Welsh mountains, quite country lanes, disused railways and around city streets. This is very sturdy trailer that can be put up and down in just a couple of minutes. It has plenty of room to carry not only Cassie but her water, Kong and a mattress. The only shocker is that it only cost £69.99 and came with super fast delivery. Highly recommended trailer but be prepared for attracting a lot of attention from children and adults alike.
on 15 May 2011
Bought this trailer to carry our 12 year old spaniel, who can no longer run with us as we cycle. It's very well thought out (copy of more expensive version?) and well built, using high quality materials. Wheels are quick release and trailer folds down to about 3 inches high with release of one pin (arm to cycle folds under with release of another pin). Attaches to cycle using supplied small but solid hinged bracket, again quick release, plus safety strap in the same way as trailers for cars. front and back zipped entrance with mesh windows, and rain cover at front. Not light, but once on bike it trails very well and carries our 18kg dog v easily with lots of room inside. Best on tarmac and flat tracks, and on the flat and downhill it's excellent; weight going uphill is considerable (I often walk!) and wouldn't fancy long distances but I can't see how any such trailer would be much different... Does everything well, built to last, will also easily carry your shopping or luggage - excellent quality and superb value for money!
on 27 June 2011
Decided to buy this product as I like to cycle and have 2 pugs who love to walk (but just not as far as I like to cycle). Thought this would allow me to take the dogs on cycle rides where they can take a rest when they need it but also allows them to be safe if I come across roads. When the trailer arrived I was delighted with the quality of it - very sturdy and easy to assemble. The pop off wheels make it so easy to get into the car and the added bonus is that it fits neatly into the boot, but I do have a Land Rover so it doubles up as a travelling crate! Just had a fantastic weekend of cycling where the trailer was well used (comfortably housed 2 pugs and yorkshire terrier) and was very easy to pull, manoeuvred really well over bumpy ground too. The dogs like it (they jump in readily) and underneath it provided welcome shade from the sun when we stopped for a rest. Have been stopped by lots of people asking where I got the trailer so I think there may be a surge of sales as I really can't recommend this too highly!! Saw another cyclist with one at Clumber Park yesterday and it easily housed his old border collie!! One of my best buys ever!
on 4 July 2011
Ordered on 1st July having read complimentory reviews.Told item would arrive between 7th and 11th July, received item today 4th July. Excellant delivery service. Took about 10 minutes to assemble, so simple I didn't need to read instructions. Quality of product is better than expected for money paid. I would point out that fitting to bike that it attaches to rear axle bolt. I dont think it will connect on bikes with quick release.Also consider a cycle prop stand as the bike when connected to traler will not stand up on its own. Bottom line I am more then satisfied with the trailer, my dog settled in straight away.
on 16 August 2011
I've just tried out the dog trailer that arrived today for my 13 year old west highland terrier. She was slightly anxious when she first rode in it & tried to get out of it as she was driven along but after allowing her to get out of it for short periods, she became less nervous & settled to sit on her pillow when she returned to it. The trailer may be too wide to manouvre around some gates so will have to carefully plan our cycle rides before using it but I think it will give us all a lot of fun. I was extremely pleased with the quality & prompt delivery service & would highly recommend this product.
on 23 June 2011
My dog is beyond the days of running alongside a bike so decided to invest in a bike trailer. He loves it.

Once you get your head around the instructions which are a little vague its great and thereafter really easy to put up and fold away. The wheels come off for easy storage.

If your pooch likes to travel in style get one of these!
on 26 July 2011
Ordered item on Sunday arrived on Tuesday, really quick service! After a little confusion item was relatively straight forward to set up. As soon as item was sorted Pug jumped in, loves it and it does exactly what description says woudl definitely recommend, infact would probably fit two pugs!
on 21 April 2011
This is very similar in design to the Doggyride trailer, it folds flat very easily for compact storage. It has front and back doors for the dog, but the top does not open, so it wouldn't be good for a large dog, but my medium sized Kerry Blue Terrier fits in nicely.
It's a good trailer at a very good price.
on 9 March 2012
I love this trailer. It is a good size and robust enough to stand up to my puppies initial attempt to dig her way through the mesh cover. It is easy to cycle with and moves well.

There are a just a few minor details which have caused me to only award 4 stars rather than 5; firstly the instructions (a series of black and white diagrams with no word) are not very clear and I found it very difficult to understand them. However once I decided to ignore them it was obvious how it should be assembled (the hardest part was understanding how to attach to the bike which for anyone who is similarly confused, the quick release bit on the end of the arm can be removed and then bolted onto your bike -remove the bike bolt and re screw around it.)

Secondly, is worth noting is that as the quick release attachment piece requires a permanent fitting onto one bike it would be useful if spare ones could be bought for cases where more than one bike might want to pull the trailer or to fit to a new bike if your old one was stolen. Having done an initial search this spare part is not advertised and I was not able to find it elsewhere online. It is possible this may be available by asking the seller or that another company could create a similar part for you but I personally would rather have it listed as an easy to buy accessory on amazon.

Finally, the trailer is collapsible but you need to first remove a bar which requires two screws and bolts (alan key and spanner provided), this is not particularly difficult to do but if there was a quick release alternative (as there is with the wheels) I think the product would be even better.

However, I don't think any of these small things would put me off buying this item again as it still seems to be one of the best and best value of its kind on the market.
on 10 April 2012
Excellent quick delivery!

The assembly instructions were useless to me as I didn't understand them, but it became obvious where the bar fitted with some thought, and when I discovered the spring loaded pin to push to release and fit the wheels it all became clear! I agree that it needs more bike attachments for us to take turns towing. The trailer just fits through our house doors without having to take the wheels off, its good too that it tips back to push easily when off the bike so I don't have to stoop.

After a few days practice, when I offered them treats each time they hopped inside, my 3 Bichon Frise dogs(jointly just under the 30 kg max weight)soon settled down on long trips out. We went 24 miles on the first day! The trailer is exactly as advertised and surprisingly easy off road and up hills(and I'm a novice cyclist)although I do get off and push on the steeper hills (someone fitter probably wouldn't have to!). When towing along bumpy paths I turf the dogs out to walk and then my bike and trailer manoever easily- I would be concerned that the dogs might get injured if the ground became very bumpy.

Overall this was an excellent purchase-we are really pleased with it and our dogs can now join us on family rides!