5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought!
KMS sent this bike trailer in just two days. Brilliant service from them. This is much bigger than other trailers such as the Avenir available from Argoos. Very well made and defifnately made of steel rather then alloy Easy to assemble apart from the top cover that seems too small for the trailer. Very hard to get the bugger to stay on. One the other hand, it says in the...
Published 15 months ago by Martin Stoltenberg-Blom

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long
When it first arrived I was very pleased - it seemed of good quality and solid for the job.
When I used it I found it very heavy but accepted that as the construction is not aluminium.
Unfortunately it has not lived up to expectations.
After only owning it for 2 months - 8 uses of less than 1 mile each, one of the wheels has become unusable as the tyre has...
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by RR

4.0 out of 5 stars My eBay trailer makes it to Amazon!, 31 July 2012
Geoffrey D. Palmer (York, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FoxHunter KMS Folded Luggage Utility Cargo Bike Trailer 140 Litre Volume (Misc.)
I bought one of these a few years ago, on eBay. Well, I competed for it in a series of daily auctions and was very pleased when I managed to secure it. I paid a little less than the Amazon asking price - I can't remember the exact details. I don't use the trailer very much, but having brought at least 40 kg of fruit and vegetables back from our local farm shop, I know what can be done with it.

I also took a massively stacked load of flat-packed cardboard to our local recycling centre one day - and that illustrates the flexibility. If you take the fabric bag off, you're left with a solid base and a framework to which you can secure your load.

Mine seems well constructed, if a little rustic here and there, and it isn't light. It rattles when empty, but then I can live with that. I pull mine behind a German-built Kettler bicycle, using the bolt-on sprig type of attachment. The Kettler has its own stand, which makes connection/disconnection relatively easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars dead chuffed!!, 7 Mar 2012
i've always liked the idea of a bike trailer, and spent quite a long time looking for one that suits my needs. this ticked all my boxes, i can do a weeks family shop or go camping with ease. i would recommend this product to any one who asked! love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bike trailer, 16 Nov 2011
Quick delivery. Fairly straightforward assembly, but the photos were not very good and I couldn't see what they were trying to tell me. Once sorted, the trailer fits easily onto the bike. It's reasonably light and I have found it easier to pull than I expected. It takes a lot of stuff too. So far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but I'm finding the fitting tiresome, 24 Sep 2011
Great trailer, spacious, nice, simple, smart design. The assembly instructions came showing 2 different fittings, an old style and a newer style. Ours has the newer style which involves unscrewing the bike wheel nut each time to fit the trailer, which is a bit of a fiddle. Does anyone have the older fitting and if so, hwo do you rate the connection? We're thinking of trying to get hold of the old style fitting. Has anyone been able to do that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 22 Sep 2011
I bought this trailer a couple of weeks a go, and it seems to have been a good decision. Putting it together was easy, though I was puzzled as to why there were 4 sets of washers and circlips. There is only one slot on each axle to accomodate a circlip, so I can only assume the extra set are spares. Towing it home empty for the first time (8 miles in London rush hour traffic)showed me that you have to modify the way you ride, taking up the same sort of position that a large motor-cycle does. I have now done 3 trips to my local garden centre and have returned home with a couple of 60 liter bags of compost. I was a bit wary of towing 50 or 60 kgs at first, but my confidence has been increasing with each trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 31 Aug 2011
i use it for a lot of thing like going to work now. i do not know wot do without it now, it is easy to folder it is worth the money all over

4.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built trailer, 5 Aug 2011
Dale "Bookworm" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Recently bought this, only used it once so far, and found it a very solid item, hopefully will last years. Took me a while to get it attached to my bike as a tiny piece on the bike got in the way, could not attach it at first but managed to adjust the part so the trailer can now be attached on and off very easily. Tested it out by cycling a few miles with the trailer attached, but found it a bit heavy going up some steep inclines, had to cycle much slower than usual. I guess I have to get used to it. One advantage on the roads, I found cars giving me much more clearance than usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cargo Bike trailer, 7 May 2011
I am very pleased with the trailer. It was easy to assemble, easy to mount on the bike and is far bigger than we thought.

This is very good value for money and I can't think of anything that would improve is

5.0 out of 5 stars Trailer, 10 April 2011
I love this trailer I think it is a very good product and I have been using it for taken things to the recycling centre and it is very strong as I have been using it nearly every day. And it is a very good product and I would recommend it to any one who wants one and it's worth the money to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Trailer, 11 July 2011
The trailer arrived, promptly delivered and expertly packaged. The instructions were easy to follow and only took a few minutes to set up. IF space is at a premium, the trailer is split into 3 parts - box, and two wheels ,and it can be easily be taken apart for storage. It is to be used for transporting an amplifier and guitars, leads and is proving an ideal medium for this job.
Maureen Swire