5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price
Excellent adaptor which at the price I bought it for has proved to be a bargain and saves me buying a seperate hdmi lead and has allowed me to use my tablet alot more effectively.
Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by mark w

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
Broke the very first time I used it. Not from poor build quality, but poor design. HDMI cables tend to put a bit of tension on their sockets because of the thick gauge of the wires. The very first thing that happened when I inserted this into my laptop on the end of an HDMI cable was the male tip got twisted and the cable bent.

I have since replaced this...
Published 15 months ago by Alex

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Type D Male Adapter EVO 4G (Electronics)
Watch out if you have a Samsung like me with the HDMI right next to the USB, as I can't use the left USB at the same time as having this plugged in. Rather annoying but it's Samsung's problem really, although I think Mac Air might have the same issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars great set up, 15 July 2014
Can't fault it for the price. I bought it for my nexus 10 and it works a dream to use with the TV.

I use plex as a media server, which had an android app that you can stream from your server to, or sync videos with while locally on wifi. Then if you are at a friends house, you can just plug this into their HDMI and watch movies.. great set up :)

If you have never heard of plex, check it out. Its really easy to set up and automatically acquires meta data for your movies. You can then stream to other PCs, laptops, applications of phones and smart TVs and even access it anywhere through a web app. Pretty cool.

I should also recommend getting a mini USB to USB adapter if you have such a port and are using an android device with no external SD. Allows a much bigger library to carry around with you to use with this little HDMI adapter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This Product, 8 Mar. 2014
Took forever to arrive an even it did it did not do what it says it will. It is also flimsy as the micro hdmi connection really wiggles in the socket and the connection actually came off revealing the underneath. A shambles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for free post from Hong Kong, 12 Nov. 2014
Package was delivered within the specified delivery time. Not bad for free post from Hong Kong.

I used this device from my lenovo tablet on to my brothers TV and it worked fine. Unfortunately its not working with my tablet on my own TV which is a Normende 32". When I have the HDMI cable connected to my tablet, HDMI connected flashes on & off in the top corner but there is no output on the screen. I have not had a chance yet to try another TV.

But as this an inexpensive adapter did work on my brothers TV, I can't fault it for the money. Hence why its 5* from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item, 12 July 2014
V poor quality. This product broke on the 1st use. However, the company were apologetic and did issue a full refund straight away. We may just have been unlucky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but not amazing, 30 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my Microsoft surface RT, and had to whittle some of the plastic off the end to get it to fit (but this is due to the shape of the surface, and would not have been necessary for other products). The connection isn't particularly good, and I have to wiggle it occasionally to get it to connect (on the micro HDMI end).
However, it is very small which makes it easy to transport, and once it is connected it works fine.
For the price, I am pretty happy with it

2.0 out of 5 stars To sum this product up in one word? Meh...!, 9 Jan. 2015
To sum this product up in one word?

Meh...!

Was not impressed buy it, it feels to me as if some bright spark has thought " right! we need to get the consumer to buy more crap for their gadgets, but how?" Seriously pointless purchase.

I got it thinking i'd need it, used it once to see if it worked and then it went into "the draw of no return"

No resale value either.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor!, 21 April 2014
Broke first time used, Could not take the weight of an HDMI cable. Broke of at the micro HDMI end.

2.0 out of 5 stars not s4 compatible, 25 May 2014
I bought this item to connect my Samsung s4 to my tv but the micro end will not fit my phone .

5.0 out of 5 stars At this price what's not to like?, 31 July 2014
Perfect for my recently acquired Samsung Ativ Book 9 Lite ultrabook - which, presumably to keep its ultra-low profile, only offers a micro-HDMI socket. Pay next to nothing for this super compact adaptor and throw it in the bag with your charger and you'll always be able to connect to your TV, projector etc with a standard cable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›