on 6 November 2011
Great fun for both adults and children. Suits all ages and our family have a good time on it. Very sturdy and we are getting used to putting the rain cover on now, which was difficult at first.
on 28 August 2015
I did loads of research before I bought a trampoline but please, let me save you the bother - get this one! I was unsure of what I might be getting as the price was so great, but I am pleased to say it's ticked all boxes. It arrived super prompt, was easy to assemble and it's excellent quality. Heavy duty, so all the family can have a go, from 4 year old to 40 and we all get a great bounce! The netting is supersafe and protects the kids from the springs, and it's proving pretty much weather proof, too. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase. We even got a ladder!
on 16 June 2016
Great price and prompt delivery, I managed to put this together with limited need for instructions. It took about 2 hours on my own.

Most of this was fiddling with the cord to ensure the safety net was correctly positioned.

The quality is really high. I have had previous trampolines but the quality of the metal, the connections and the padding is superb. kids love it. good quality matting and high bounce for kids between 2 and 92
on 11 August 2013
After taking years of persuasion my husband finally relented and allowed the children to have a trampoline. The loved it and spend lots of time on it.

It was difficult to pull the cirlce bars into shape but once we started to put the springs on it pulled together ok.
on 17 April 2015
I am not sure what some others on here have received, but this is better than I expected, fantastic. It arrived I think the next day - was so heavy I asked them to put straight I'm the garden. Definitely need two people to construct as it is so big and although instructions were awful, once you figure out all the bits and adjust some of the bolts etc, it was fine. Total of about 2 hours with a lunch break! Also, I did receive a ladder, so don't order one before you get this, in case you're lucky like me! Really strong, as me and my husband have been on it, and kids just love it. Bonus is that the net sits on the inside so is much safer than others I have seen. I have friends who have paid 4 times the amount I did, so I was a little concerned that the quality wouldn't be there, but I am pleased with the quality for the price.
on 4 July 2014
Delivery was prompt. I love the trampoline a d it's good value for money. The only minor thing was instruction booklet picture looked slightly different and so took a little more time to figure out putting up the enclosure.
on 22 September 2013
bought this for my 4 year old grandson - I chose this one because it was the only one rated strong enough for his dad to have a go on it too - kids are kids whatever their age. Seems nice sturdy construction and safer than many
on 20 May 2012
Very pleased with this product and children love it. Took some time to put together and you needed some strength to attach the springs. The spanner provided to use on the enclosure is not the best but this is a minor gripe.
on 10 January 2012
Bought for my 4 year old childs christmas gift. It needed two adults to assemble, and definately some muscle needed in putting on the springs, it took about 2 hours to assemble in the dark on a rainy christmas eve. The finished product was of a good quality and my child loved it, the only thing is the bed of the trampoline was very taut so very high bouncing was limited, don't know if it will loosen with use, but apart from that lots of fun.
on 20 June 2013
This trampoline is good, as expected. If it's not the misleading/poor instructions, I would have given it 4-5 stars. As it turned out, it's not difficult to assemble, I did it myself, without another person's help