5.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline
Great fun for both adults and children. Suits all ages and our family have a good time on it. Very sturdy and we are getting used to putting the rain cover on now, which was difficult at first.
Published on 6 Nov. 2011 by Mrs. J. E. Pritchard

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service
Published on 18 Aug. 2012 by GHSMITH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline, 6 Nov. 2011
Mrs. J. E. Pritchard (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FoxHunter 8FT Trampoline Set Includes Safety Net Enclosure worth £49.99 All Weather Cover worth £19.99 TUV GS EN-71 CE Certified RRP £299.99 Total Saving £180 Off the Package No Ladder (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, 18 Aug. 2012
Dreadful product, took all day to construct. Not even the simplest manual to set you off on the right track. Needs 2 strong people to construct, using the T-hook for the springs. I still don't think I have set up the safety net properly so my 2 year old son can't use it despite being desperate to do so all day. What a let down. You want to feel these things are safe and I don't. Poor, poor service from KMS too. The one star is for their rapid delivery (2 days even thought they say 5 days for large items and you MUST be home between 8am and 6pm on the off chance they arrive). No means of communicating with them to give us a chance of being around. Stroke of luck we were late leaving for work the second morning they tried to deliver. I'll avoid KMS in future and I don't feel this product is safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy, good quality and great value., 17 April 2015
I am not sure what some others on here have received, but this is better than I expected, fantastic. It arrived I think the next day - was so heavy I asked them to put straight I'm the garden. Definitely need two people to construct as it is so big and although instructions were awful, once you figure out all the bits and adjust some of the bolts etc, it was fine. Total of about 2 hours with a lunch break! Also, I did receive a ladder, so don't order one before you get this, in case you're lucky like me! Really strong, as me and my husband have been on it, and kids just love it. Bonus is that the net sits on the inside so is much safer than others I have seen. I have friends who have paid 4 times the amount I did, so I was a little concerned that the quality wouldn't be there, but I am pleased with the quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for all ages., 20 Dec. 2012
arrived before designated time. easy to errect only required 2 people to move to final position otherwise a one person
assembly. I can use it (12 stone) and grandkids (3&4 stone) use it with no problem. only criticism,the rain cover cannot be used with the safetynet in place very well .

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging, bad instructions not easy to assemble, 18 July 2013
The product arrived in a bad packaging. It was extremely difficult to assemble. It will take at least two people to assemble and requires significant efforts and joints for pipes are not properly made. I wont recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Jan. 2013
Very good value but construction detail would be better with bigger photographs especially the lacing details for the safety net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, to my 2 sons about 45 mins to ..., 13 April 2015
Excellent, to my 2 sons about 45 mins to put up. This one is not to high off of the floor and my grandson who will not be 3 till June can get on and off with out the ladder. Legs can't go down by the springs as the netting is fixed to the jump area. So please with my purchase. Was also delivered before expected delivery date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs assembly, 30 Sept. 2011
Delivered in good time, just a couple of days. It does say that no assembly is required but this is not true at all. However it only took 2 of us about an hour to put everything together, including the safety net. Little one loves it and it is a good bargin with all the free extra stuff. Would recommend it, as long as you don't mind building the thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 11 Oct. 2011
I was really pleased with the quick delivery of the trampoline. I bought it for my 4 year old and she absolutley loves it. She has spent many hours with her friends jumping on it. Great way to get them exercising without even realising they are. You definatley need two people to put it together though but it didn't take very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Aug. 2013
After taking years of persuasion my husband finally relented and allowed the children to have a trampoline. The loved it and spend lots of time on it.

It was difficult to pull the cirlce bars into shape but once we started to put the springs on it pulled together ok.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›