5.0 out of 5 stars it's work well
it's been two weeks I have used this cable connected to my Samsung galaxy tab. It works well. Highly recommended if you want to watch a movies in a big screen with your friends.
Published on 27 Jun. 2011 by anymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Tab 10.1
Is it too much to ask for that vendors include a compatibility list of devices when selling leads like this? I guess this lead works with some other versions of the Galaxy Tab but it doesn't work with mine which is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. It's completely useless for me so it'll have to go back :-(
Published on 21 Dec. 2011 by Colin JONES

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Tab 10.1, 21 Dec. 2011
Colin JONES "ColinSJones" (Brighton, ESussex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab TV Out Cable (Does Not Support HD) (Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Works only for audio, 14 Nov. 2012
I bought this for a Note 10.1 to connect to a Panasonic Viera TV. I couldn't see how such a seemingly basic connector could fail to work but I was wrong and agree with other reviews about there being no information about which Samsung tablets and which TVs it works with. Looking on the bright side though, which got it 2 stars, I've connected it to my AV system's audio inputs so I can at least enjoy the film soundtracks through that while I watch the film on the tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, 1 Nov. 2012
Not for the life of me can I get this thing to work on any TV. Total waste of money. I will keep on trying but I don't hold out much hope to be honest. No stars from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Galaxy Tab 10.1, 27 Oct. 2012
Bought this cable as thought it would work with my Galaxy Tab 10.1, does not work at all and on reading the packaging is states, "Use only with campatable mobile devices", the description should state what galaxy products it is compatable with.

2.0 out of 5 stars your lead.samsung tab2.7 to red,, white,, yellow,, phono plugs., 27 April 2013
Tried using lead from tab2, 7 to a tv to display tab2 pictures on it , but had no output on tv, just message saying NO SIGNAL! So product no good to me.Would you like it back? Can you advise on a suitable lead for doing what I need? Thankyou

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work, 22 Mar. 2013
Doesn't work with gax tab 10.1 can't send it back cause its been opened waste of money don't buy it!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars it's work well, 27 Jun. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy note 10.1 - does NOT work, 4 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my galaxy note 10.1 and it doesn't work - except for audio. Checked this item on Samsung official website and decided to buy it from Amazon as it was easier for me this way. The seller should specify models this cable is suitable for, as the package does not specify anything at all.

I'm quite disappointed by the misleading information on the Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars not compatable, 24 April 2013
Been looking for an easy way to link galaxy tab 10.1 to a Samsung tv , but this is useless i tried 2 Samsung tv's and a smart tv it's clearly the tablet that's not compatible don't waste your time you'll only send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work on Note 10.1, 10 April 2013
I should spend more time reading users reviews than product specs.
In spite there is no compatibility table, the socket matches and fits with my tablet, it doesn't work on my note 10.1. And the only place that says it doesn't work on note 10.1 is at users reviews space. Sad!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›