5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job...
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive air bubbles
I wasted 6 on this product. I tried putting the first one on, but couldn't get rid of the air bubbles. Tried putting the second one on with the same results. I have put covers on iPods before with no problems.
Published on 19 Dec 2010 by Mr. S. Rea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab Screen Protectors (2 Pack) - Retail Packed (Accessory)
Like all film screen protectors of this type it is a little tricky to apply in the correct position without getting dust underneath. With two screen protectors I used one as a trial run, and then successfully applied the second to the screen with only a couple of dust specks trapped underneath. I have found the back of my Galaxy Tab a little slippery when resting it on my knee to read. I therefore stuck the first screen protector on the back of the device, having first cut a hole for the camera lens and LED flash. More dust under this one because of the trial run, but doesn't matter because I'm not looking at it all the time. Slipperiness problem solved, and the back is protected from scratches as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too small, but worked a treat, 7 Mar 2011
Having applied a number of tricky screen protectors before to other products, this was one of the easiest. Came with a dry and wet cloth to clean the screen, and a cardboard piece to clear bubbles (not a great bit of kit, but worked).
I appreciate that others had problems applying the cover, but I did not (not sure whether that was luck or skill). I cleared my desk, put the tab on a non-slippery surface (leather diary in my case) and ensured the tab was completely clear of dust before I started. I even waited so that any dust from clearing the desk hhad settled.
The screen cover is ever so slightly small for the screen, so when applying from the top, allow 1mm so that the bottom fits.
As one reviewer states, there are two in the pack, so if you're not confident, use the first as a trial run.
Fair price for a Samsung product. Would buy again if these need renewing

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive air bubbles, 19 Dec 2010
Mr. S. Rea (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set of screen protectors, 15 Mar 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
The pack contains 2 x screen protectors, 2 cleaning wipes (one wet, one dry) and a cardboard squeegee for helping to eliminate air bubbles. It's a bit unfortunate that the cleaning wipes aren't sufficient to support the number of screen protectors you get - but if you don't end up using both in one go a microfibre cloth and antistatic screen cleaning wipes will do the job just as well next time.

The application took a little bit of fiddling - mainly to ensure that the screen protector was even and to wriggle air bubbles out. The squeegee was very handy in this respect (such a good and basic idea!) and I found that with careful repositioning to eliminate the worst bubbles and using the squeegee as I went I was able to get this applied without leaving any air pockets behind. Very pleased indeed.

1.0 out of 5 stars impossible air bubbles, 26 Feb 2011
Robert G. Kagel "bargerbobby" (Sarasota, FL) - See all my reviews
I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL THE SCREEN WITHOUT MANY AIR BUBBLES. NO MATTER HOW SLOW I GO & HOW HARD I TRY, I STILL END UP WITH TOO MANY AIR BUBBLES! THIS PRODUCT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK!

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 29 Jan 2011
this product was dry and and did not stick properly. looked awful with bits of paper stuck to it. as if it hadnt been stored correctly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but!, 1 Jan 2011
Good value for genuine Samsung product compared to high street price but impossible to get all the air bubbles out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Applied without problems, 20 Dec 2010
Applied first time without any problems. The included squeegee worked perfectly in removing the odd air bubble as I applied the screen protector. As another reviewer says, although there are two protectors supplied, there is only a single set of cleaning cloths (1 wet, 1 dry for polishing) otherwise I would have awarded 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 19 Dec 2010
The product is good but there is just one set of wipes to clean the screen before put the protection. In the second time replacing the screen, if you touch it, it's gone. Hopefully I'll not make this mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars they are coming to take me away ........, 10 Jan 2011
if anything in this world can drive me crazy, it's trying to apply the screen protector for the Galaxy Tab. One needs three hands-atleast, a completely clean air environment, patience, patience and again patience...and its impossible to get rid of the bubbles, the screen gets static, attracting dust particles, increasing the number of bubbles..etcetra...in short: waste of money, dont buy this product...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›