Price:£10.55+ Free shipping

on 12 August 2013
This is not the sort of product you expect to need to check but outside of my return period I decided to check what was included to find the H7 bulb was missing. Fortunately my vehicle does not require one but feel conned all the same. Very poor for a car safety product if you intend to trust it was packaged correctly.
on 7 January 2013
Needed for a trip abroad to avoid inappropriate gendarme attention.

Hopefully they'll live in my glovebox with their friends the alco-tubes, and I promise to drive them around the countryside, treat them kindly and only use them when one of their friends dies.
on 13 March 2014
Good back-up kit with all the bulbs you need. My only problem is that 3 days after I received the kit my headlight bulb blew and I've had to use that already. So much for back-up. Now I need a back-up kit for my back-up kit.
on 14 December 2013
The item arrived as promised and looks as shown. However the packaging had no sign of the AA and did not look like the product on the AA web site, so I suspect it may be an imitation, all the parts are there however I cannot say how the quality compares. I bought it as I needed a bulb but I could not wait and managed to find one elsewhere. These bulbs will now be spares but when I need to use them I hope that I will not be disappointed.
on 8 March 2013
Item was as described but unknown to me all new cars only use some of the bulbs supplied, headlights are now a different type of bulb. Rear and indicators are of use.
on 16 February 2014
Allowed my greed to overcome my scepticism at getting an 'AA' bulb kit for a song. Not 'AA' but some badly made bulbs in a cheap and tacky case. Given the difficulty in getting to the bulbs in the car in the first place, I will not be replacing with these as looking at their quality I don't trust them to last more than 5 minutes. Considering the price, couldn't be bothered to return or argue about - but avoid.
on 21 February 2015
It's a set of spare bulbs for your car. What more is there to say about it? The bulbs come in a sturdy box that is a handy size for the glove compartment, and the price is nothing to complain about. There are some spare fuses in there too.
In some countries, it's actually a legal requirement to carry spare bulbs with you - so this is vital if you're taking your car overseas. In the UK, it's not a requirement, but very handy to have in your car.
Make sure the bulbs are the correct types for your car before you buy this.
on 2 July 2012
Bought for emergency use but have not needed yet. One of the smaller bulbs was loose in the box when it arrived so not sure it it's damaged or not. Nice compact pack that fits in glovebox nicely.
on 4 November 2013
Exception value for money for the price paid (less than a fiver including delivery) and far cheaper than any you will find on the High Street and certainly in the Channel Ports.

Also gives the confidence of being backed by the AA

One of the items you are legally required to carry when motoring in many Mainland European Countries - and good to have on board while driving in the UK ....."just in case"
on 11 June 2014
The AA Essential compact universal bulb kit, is far the best on the market for price & quality fantastic product.