Price:£16.95+ Free shipping

on 30 January 2011
Well made and substantial as advertised. A fair bit of effort needed for pumping, and attaching and removing from tyre valve not easy.
on 8 July 2013
Oh dear. Opened this up and noticed a couple of small dents in the cylinder but thought - oh well, only a foot pump, don't expect perfection, so proceeded to top up my tyres.

First tyre - OKish, plastic adapter a little nasty but stuck an extra PSI in.

Second tyre - pump collapsed. On closer inspection it seems to be missing one end piece of the top spindle.

Would give it zero stars if possible - sorry but a total piece of junk :(
on 2 February 2014
Far from heavy duty I'm sorry to say, I've only used it the once and already two of the rubber feet have disappeared and the plastic connector broke, don't waste your money on this one.
on 23 April 2014
I thought long & hard about buying this item after very mixed reviews on line and sure enough even before I start using this item I am disappointed. The box and product has clearly been delivered & returned previously (the poorly taped box a clear indication as such) and as a result no sign of the promised 3 inflating adaptors inside the box. I am taking this away with me this week so no chance of returning so I don't get what I paid for. At times I find this a real issue with Amazon - I admire what they do but this is a basic, avoidable, schoolboy error and every time it happens the more likely I am to move my orders elsewhere.
on 13 July 2011
Bought to replace a cheapy Halfords pump, I was expecting better quality having AA branding.

Whilst the pumps construction is good the locking clips have already broken off so it doesn't fold flat anymore, which means instead of being in the car it resides in the garage & the old battery compressor in the car will have to continue in service for a while longer.

The gauge seems to be pretty accurate & the pumping action is nice and smooth too, so no problems there.

Trying to attach the valve to the tyre is tricky as it is soooo tight, I've had to use some grease/WD-40 to get it to fit. Now whilst a tight fit is far better than a loose one, this one is just too tight for easy use, so if you suffer from arthritis in your hands & fingers then this may not be suitable for you.

So it's lost 2 stars one for the duff clip & one for the exceptionally difficult connector.
on 28 April 2014
I have owned several foot pumps over the years and this is the best one so far. It is well designed and the strongest construction that I have come across for a foot pump. Does the job for me and the shape of the footplate works well in supporting the foot. I would have given this 5 stars but one of the plastic end caps to one of the feet was missing, although this was not a serious problem.
on 13 November 2011
This item is poorly built.
The foot lever hits the base on every pump.
The locking feature only works on one side.
Generaly I would say this does the job but given the option I would say this product is worth about £5.
If that is what I had paid, I would have accepted its faults.
NOT recommended.
on 19 June 2013
Well designed and well made with the stability and strength missing from so many cheaper pumps on the market. I have not found a better foot pump in the market and at a very reasonable price.
on 14 November 2013
Bought it recently to maintain correct tyre pressure in my motorbike as paying 50p each time on a petrol station is a rip-off.

It looks well built and robust and it's super easy to operate. So far it looks like it's showing correct readings too. If you just need to maintain tyre pressure it's a quick and effortless job but it probably would take ages to inflate flat tyre.

It does the job. Would recommend!
on 16 May 2014
The feet at the bottom are poorly attached and constantly fall off. (indeed one was missing on arrival)
The gauge is simply useless. It does not correctly reflect the pressure in the tires.
I didnt realise they could get so much wrong on something so simple..

2 stars because it does actually put air into a tire so is broadly functional