5.0 out of 5 stars Obay Cube Highchair
Exactly as described and very effective in use.

This replaces a more conventional folding highchair, that we bought for visits from our granddaughter when she was 6 months old. She is now nearly two and a half years old and needed something more suitable and this definitely frits the bill - or rather the granddaughter.
Published 5 months ago by Brad Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars compromise between price and quality - but not a bad one
Published 3 months ago by Anja Gessner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars compromise between price and quality - but not a bad one, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
buying this highchair we were goign rather for the prize and the looks then the comfy-ness for the baby as we should have done. I bought a cushion isert with it too, and our little one - now 8months old - is okay with it. At the beginning in month6 it felt still a bit to wide, too hard on her bones, too sturdy really and wasnt comfy really as the back is not tiltable and getting her drink during lunches was teaching her the hard way to hold her head up and not choke on the liquids. SO i'd recommend to use it rather later than from start of weaning on.
Sadly also it wobbles! After assemblying it we thought it's the floor but on every surface we tried it it hat an angle and wobbles. So when she moves she wobbles around (and actually does like it). It is safe and steady though and does not cause the baby to fall over ...we'll see when she is older and starts to climb then...but I personally would have liked a not wonky one, to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obay Cube Highchair, 12 Feb 2014
Brad Carter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
Exactly as described and very effective in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
Fantastic chair and easily converts from highchair to table and chair. Husband assembled it and said it was easy to do. Wipes clean easily. If for younger toddler I'd recommend getting an insert. Excellent value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 18 Feb 2013
Annika Buchner "shopaholic" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
I purchased it for my baby. I'm overall satisfied but the wood is extremely soft and I don't expect the tray to last much longer. I've got it for about 3-4 months now. It's easy to clean and I'm looking forward to when he can use it as a chair and table

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks beautiful!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
This is the best thing I've ever bought, it's the perfect height to have my 2 year old sit at the table with us for our evening meal, we don't use the plastic tray we just use it as tall chair for him.
He's loves to eat his snacks and watch mickey but he won't do it without his special table and chair! Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
vey happy with highchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good for the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality could be better, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
Good high/ low chair poor quality wood scratches easy if moving tray forward and backward etc. Arrived with slight split in the wood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural), 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
Well, this highchair is very clever. Solid and useful also as a drawing table fit all my son requirement so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural) (Baby Product)
it is the best high-chair I have ever had! So so so practical! The only little shame that it doesn't come with any soft cushion to support the back at the fist stage when the child is small. Saying it didn't make a massive difference to me as I made on myself. It is brilliant as you can move your child around in different chair positions. You can use it for eating and playing. Seriously worth the money!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Obaby Cube Wooden Highchair (Natural)
52.95