on 7 March 2012
Excellent product for price no different to ones in Next at triple the price. Does not come with template to hang it however. Solution is to hang the largest frame first then put blu tak on the hanging bracket of the second frame, line them up, then press picture with blu tax onto wall. The blu tak will stick to the wall leaving the impression of the hanging bracket which you use to drill or nail the wall.
on 7 May 2013
I can't praise this product and the customer service enough. I love the product as I bought which looks good in my spare bedroom. When I ordered it, I inadvertently ordered quantity 2 (instead of just 1). It was a day or so before I realised and quickly tried to contact them but as they were in Germany (I am in the UK) I could not see a phone number.

I used the Contact Seller link asking them to cancel the second one only but resigned myself to it being too late to do so. To my surprise, they responded very quickly to confirm that they were more than happy to cancel the second one and immediately refunded the payment for that, offering further help if required. I still received my product much sooner than was advertised, which was great!
on 30 August 2011
We have used this to brighten up the dining room. It looks great on the wall and is great value. Needs some care in getting each of the sections aligned correctly for it to look its best.
on 12 November 2013
This is my first purchase of a modern canvas which comes unframed and in more sections. I was rather sceptical about this concept for many years and had no intention of ever getting one.
And yet when redecorating the staircase and hallway I suddenly felt the need for something more contemporary and mood enhancing , large enough to fill a rather big but awkward wall space along the stairs which is the focal point from all three bedrooms.
Took me ages to select the right one but the colours really work, the space has acquired fantastic depth , I can almost feel the waves lapping at my feet! Plus both my children ( aged 17 and 27) like it as well. Was afraid it might turn out a bit of a kitsch but was pleasantly surprised. But a canvas of this size definitely needs lots of space and some distance to achieve the desired effect and no other distractions in its vicinity!
on 28 April 2013
Bold vivid colours, easy to put up and really good quality canvas's, I really recommend this item, looks great hanging on the wall... I have bought 2 different designs and both are fantastic..
on 7 April 2013
Am loving this picture too, we were so impressed with another similar one that we had to buy another. Such good value for money and it has got many compliments
on 9 January 2013
very difficult to hang but worth the effort, looks really nice up and a good price.would recommend to anyone on a buget
on 15 May 2013
Pleased with product. It arrived quickly. A little tricky to line up each part of the picture but looks great.
on 29 January 2012
Wanted something a little different for a room I had recently re-furbished.
This picture on canvas was exactly what I was looking for.
Care must be taken when hanging the four panels. as the horizon must be straight to have the right effect.
This can be a little time consuming ( taking mearurements ) but is well worth the effort.
All in all, I am delighted with this product and would recommend it.
on 21 April 2013
We had just decorated our hall and wanted something on the plaon walls. This picture finishes it off perfectly. Very glad we purchsed it.

See one answered question