on 18 March 2011
I've always been a big fan of Hed Kandi ever since I used to pay around £28 for a CD in an underground music store. Some have been outstanding with some amazing mixes on and some have been about the same as a Ministry album. This album is great if you like a bit of old skool with some updated twists and turns. It's good fun and certainly a lot of value for the meagre price here on Amazon. I won't recommend my fave tracks as everyone who has listened to it has a different track that they like. A good mix of tracks and great value!
on 25 November 2013
Excellent compilation, well mixed, just the tonic to cheer you up on a rainy day, or get you in the party groove before heading out to the clubs. A good mix of classic and lesser known tracks, great rhythms a real feel good CD set.
on 29 November 2010
Well, what can I say?!

It seems theyve done it again!

A world class album from Hed Kandi.

Full of amazing exclusive remix's I have not heard anywhere else!

The artwork on this one is great too! It comes with a poster of the artwork, it's already up on my wall!

Loving all three CD's, there isn't a tune on the album I don't like!!

GO HK!!
on 5 December 2010
There's a grey area between remix & mash-up and this album is it.

Some very old stuff (Shiny Grey's Why is on The Mix 2006!) and some new. All good though.

Hed Kandi continues with the quality releases. My favourite are the Twisted Disco and, more recently, Nu Disco; but this is up there.
on 22 April 2011
CD1 - Average

CD2 - Average

CD3 - Surprisingly and refreshingly a good compilation of unusual tunes that you don't normally hear on Hed Kandi compilations. A welcome change, really like this one!
on 14 November 2012
Headkandi really need to sort it out. I used to love their albums but I'm tired of seeing and hearing the same old same old. Extremely disappointed.
on 5 March 2016
Uplifting tunes!
on 18 April 2011
So awful I threw it away - it was so bad I couldn't bring myself to give it away to anyone
on 3 September 2014