5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but comfy
I had relatives coming to visit, so needed some pillows a.s.a.p. I saw these and figured that for the price, I couldn't go wrong.

The pillows arrived very quickly, after contacting the seller and explaining why I needed them so quickly. I took them out of the packaging and was very surprised at how soft and comfy they were.

We used them with our...
Published on 21 May 2012 by H.Larking

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok as a guest/child or temporary pillow
I purchased these in December and it is now April, so have allowed a good amount of time to give a review on these. Sadly they are not up to much long term....over 2weeks that is. when they arrived they were full, felt squishy inside and supported the weight of a head well and comfortably. After just two weeks my children were folding them in half to get some support,...
Published on 23 April 2013 by violetcherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but comfy, 21 May 2012
H.Larking (Teesside, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 4 Pack

We used them with our guests for the weekend, and even they commented on how comfortable they were. We have since replaced our pillows with these and haven't encountered any problems as far as them losing their plumpness or softness.

These pillows exceeded my expectations for the price that they are available for, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add to/replace their current pillows.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 9 Oct. 2011
The Pillows & covers are excellent, the pillows are so comfy & spring back to full shape, would def buy again & reccommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars great pillows, 21 Jan. 2013
got theses pillows by mistake and was glad as they are so soft i now always have a great nights sleep now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 26 Dec. 2012
Very good for people who like soft pillows long lasting and great value for money would recommend to all who like software pillows

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cheap, worth buying, 6 Dec. 2011
kymberlyjt (Oxfordshire, English) - See all my reviews
Comfortable pillows, great value which means they can be replaced annually without spending loads of money, would definately recommend them to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good nights sleeep, 1 Mar. 2012
Linens Limited polycotton hollowfibre non allergenic pillows are great quality and are great for a good nights sleep. I Have had a slightly better sleep than before I got these pillows. Great service I love this and will deffinatly use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars thin but good value for under £2 a pillow!, 6 Feb. 2013
Have just received these pillows and firstly I must compliment Linens Limited as I ordered these, some single duvets (Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, Single) and a double duvet/quilt (Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, Double) yesterday and it arrived today (delivery was not expected for anothe week!) - brilliant service!

Now for the pillows. We were looking for "cheap and cheerful" duvets and pillows and the above fitted the bill. The pillows are thin - but what do you expect when they cost less than £2 each?!!! However, we are kitting out somewhere from scratch and decided to go for price rather than quality at first because we only need them to last about 8 weeks' use and will then replace them with better ones - but we are very likely to use Linens Limited next time! So, to sum up, these pillows cannot be faulted for price and Linens Limited for service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 4 Pack, 10 Sept. 2012
These pillows really do bounce back into shape! I was amazed, as normally, they go flat and stay flat. You don't even need to fluff these ones up. They are also very full pillows, so fill the pillowcase beautifully. I love them and am thinking of getting another set to have spare. For the money, they are also a great buy and the delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy pillows, they do what they say on the tin., 14 May 2012
Jane A. Webber (Fort William, The Highlands, Scotland) - See all my reviews
We recently moved house, so we wanted all new things ie pillows duvet, mattress, so looking through the reviews these came out great and a great price, very cosy to sleep on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly, 22 Jun. 2013
I have had a fantastic sleep since purchasing these pillows. For the price paid I would highly recommend them. If however you are looking for a supportive pillow these would not be your answer as they softly sink into shape and do not stay firm like some other pillows I have had in the past.