5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the future Nobel Prize winner!
I bought these for two small home-educated children I know in hope that they might become Nobel Prize winners for science and remember me fondly in their Thank You speeches.
Published 20 months ago by Hermes Love

3.0 out of 5 stars They won't last, but...
... they were cheap. Bought them for my 8yo son when he's using his geologist's hammer. I doubt they'll last the rigors of an enthusiastic boy but at a fiver (delivered), they're worth it.
Published 12 months ago by V7SLR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the future Nobel Prize winner!, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
They cut quite studious-looking figures in these glasses, especially with the two lab coats Children's White Lab Coat (age 8-10 years) as well. I had visions of mystical new compounds being developed and named after me at the very least and it seems that plan is going well. I'm told there is nothing safe in the house, from table salt to Chanel No 5, that has not ended up in some kind of experimental sludge somewhere inappropriate.
These glasses are sturdy and were a great price. They were also delivered extremely quickly over the festive period. I hope they inspire my two young friends to win that Prize soon though, because I'm being held financially accountable for the loss of several expensive perfumes and for a new hallway carpet. Some people are so uptight, aren't they?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Junior Safety Glasses, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Perfect for the Nerf gun party I'm planning to have. Fit really well on both my 8 year ld and 11 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective glasses, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Great when kids are playing with nerf guns and nerf rebelle, got the belt/bag also for all the nerf bullets so one happy daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, product ideal, very fair price., 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Quick delivery, product ideal, very fair price. Fit my 8 year old daughter very comfortably. Small carrying case or some sort of cover would be handy but at this price not expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars my nerf fears are soothed..., 21 Jun 2014
Emmster "the book wurme" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Bought two pairs of these for my kids as they've recently been given Nerf guns and i've been worried about the potential for damaging eye-shots.

The construction is good and the plastic "lenses" are very clear. They're not going to stand up to being sat/trodden on - but that's true of most glasses!

I've a 5 year old boy and a 10 year old daughter and these seem to fit both very very well i.e. no slipping off during fierce Nerf battles or when tieing up shoes etc.

Given my slightly over-the-top fear of a Nerf dart taking out an eye - I love these glasses for the protection they give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Bought for grandson to go with lab coat after watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Very good quality, much better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
seems to be the only place where you can get a clear goggles for reasonable price for kids.
My daughter uses them while on tandem bike that dirt from my back wheel would not land in her eye.
Plenty value for money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Lab glasses, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Brought these for kids to wear with their lab coats for dressing up. Seem very sturdy and were a good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
Bought these for a 4 year old who is very small, so I was worried that they would be too large. They were absolutely perfect, although could have done with a wallet for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars safety glasses,, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Junior Protective Safety Glasses (Misc.)
this item was absolutely perfect to finish a costume for a school play for my daughter, perfect, arrived in great time for first rehearsals, ta

Junior Protective Safety Glasses