5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Kinkade has excelled herself
Published on 15 May 2006 by K. S. Scorza

3.0 out of 5 stars Just speak ENGLISH!!!!
I am an AVID animal lover and actively studying animal communication and waited eagerly to read this book.

Unfortunately I have only got half way through it because Ms. Kinkade adds FAR too many superfluous words to her sentances, so that you get to the end of them not being able to remember what point was being made!

Also, it would have been...
Published on 7 Dec 2006 by S. Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Kinkade has excelled herself, 15 May 2006
K. S. Scorza (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In her first book `Straight from the Horses Mouth', Amelia Kinkade asserted that we could all talk to animals, and set out all the steps for learning how to do it. I can vouch for the fact that it works! In this new book she has raised the bar, taking her insights into how to talk to animals to new levels of sophistication, with the same balance of wit and sensitivity. With even more tips on how to do it! And even more amazing stories which demonstrate animal communication in action. But she has not just taken her thoughts on several stages, she also seeks in this book to explain how and why she feels animal communication (and any kind of psychic connection) is real and second-nature to us all. She takes some of the most difficult concepts about consciousness that leading edge scientists are grappling with today and proposes a compelling and thought-provoking hypothesis about psychic connection in animals, humans and between the two. She has an amazing knack of making difficult thinking simple and accessible, as well as enlisting the help of such major figures as Captain Edgar Mitchell to help explain them, so we can all make our own minds up about what she proposes. She is deadly serious about the need to raise awareness of and respect for the animals we share the planet with. This book is a must for animal lovers, for anyone interested in psychic phenomena and for people who like to follow what is happening in consciousness research (as showcased by events like the annual `the Field' conferences). If like me you are interested in all three, this book is not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational triumph, 22 May 2006
H. Nowell - See all my reviews
This follows on from Amelia Kinkade's first book, this time with plenty of science, for all those who claim animal communication isn't possible - the author aims to show how it's perfectly in keeping with modern physics. It's all done in an entertaining, upbeat way, with plenty of real-life examples, and some exercises to try at home. There's generous space given to case studies from her students too, and the really special thing about all this is that she makes you believe that you can do this too. (Even if my dog says I can't.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh and cry, beautiful!!, 28 Feb 2007
What a fabulous book! Amelia follows on her first book 'Straight from the horses mouth' and explains the science behind telepathic communication with animals, and (my favourite part) the stories of her experiences. Also including personal stories by people who have learnt how to communicate which are really interesting and touching.

A beautifully written book, sometimes hard to read with the complicated scientific descriptions, but extreamly rewarding aswell, I reccomend this book!! Buy it you wont miss out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars In one word............... "AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!", 25 May 2006
This book is sequal to the much loved book "straight form the horses mouth" by Amelia Kinkade but this time she not only tells you how to become phycic with your pet but also the science behind it all....facinating.

- Funny storys of hilarious encounters and conversations with all kinds of animals!

-meditaions!

-list of animal communicators around the world!

-real evidence to show that its real!!!

Get it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just speak ENGLISH!!!!, 7 Dec 2006
S. Walsh (UK) - See all my reviews

Also, it would have been extremely helpful if she could have just written more simply; I found the trying to weave through the web of her discourse not only tiring but irritating.

And as for the new "language"... I can certainly understand the need for it but really, couldn't she have tried to confuse us less???!!

A real pity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, 3 Nov 2008
Mrs. T. Williamson (England) - See all my reviews
Great book. Gives a great understanding of animal communication, both psychic and scientific. The advise I would give to a beginner, as I was, is to start with her first book 'Straight from a horses mouth', then read this book, as you will have a better understanding of the whole idea of animal communication before you enter all the scientific wording in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, wonderful woman, 15 Oct 2009
L. Sherlock - See all my reviews
I bought this book after attending a workshop with Amelia in London. I was amazed at the results I got in my first "one to one" with someone's else's pet cat at the end of the workshop, using only a photo to help me. I already had her first book, which I hadn't really liked all that much...the science bits confused me a bit. It may just be because I did the workshop that the book was such a good follow up, but in The Language of Miracles, the way she explains the quantum physics seems much more easy to understand and there also seems to be less of the science part. There are some lovely touching stories as in her first book and she gives a clear information on how to attempt a communication.
The main message is clear: WAKE UP EVERYBODY! The only difference between the animal world and human world is that the animal world uses telepathy to communicate. And they are desperately waiting for us to treat them with respect as equals, to learn their way of communicating and to hear their voices. And they deserve to be heard.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Language of Miracles, 21 Feb 2009
B. Nelson "Elsie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
A fascinating book and a 'must' for animal lovers. It reminds us that animals are just as important to our Universe and have a life's purpose. They give unconditional love and the author demonstrates this with different stories about animals. The author also helps us to understand animal behaviour, explaining how animals try to tell us something in the way they behave. She explains how we can all have the ability to 'tune in' with animals and with practice, know what they are saying - not with words, but thoughts. It is absolutely fascinating and with time and dedication, I can honestly say that it works. Well done Amelia for taking a step further, helping us to understand animal communication.

5.0 out of 5 stars An advanced book to get your head 'round, 4 Jun 2014
The first time I read this, I got 3/4 of the way through and felt blocked to continue and it is only now, a few years later that I understand that this was just too advanced for me to get my head around the first time 'round. Amelia presents the quantum hologram theory in such detail and I would recommend it as a more advanced book once the basics of communication are mastered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia is Fantastic!, 10 May 2014
J. Crawford "Jme" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. I started learning this skill in the 70's from Beatrice Lydecker. I lost the skill over the intervening years and now, me and my cats are learning it all over again. Thank you Amelia. I absolutely LOVE how you bring together Quantum Physics with Spirituality. You correlate the two in a way that I always knew could be done, but I lacked the focus to write about it myself. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a closer relationship with their pets -- or any animal -- or any person. It's all in the book whether you believe it or not!