on 27 April 2014
I hadn't heard of this but really enjoyed it and thought it a great read; definitely worth reading if you are a fan of murder mystery or Agatha Christie.
on 16 February 2014
A very good book with a great story and characters and compelling throughout! An excellent read and highly recommended to lovers of a good mystery novel!
on 2 February 2013
Great book! Bought it to replace an older well read copy that has been loved.

Classic Christie closed door mystery novel with a nice new look!
on 23 August 2015
This is pure excellence. I spent the entire novel second guessing myself on who the ever mysterious Owen was and yet was still surprised. Just fabulous.
on 4 March 2016
I wanted to re-read this after about 70 years. I'm sure this wasn't the original title. If you're a Christie fan, as I was in my youth, you'll love it.
on 20 October 2014
I will be short and sweet. This book is an absolute classic, which had me spellbound by its genius plot and atmosphere. One of my all time favourites.
on 13 November 2015
Good in many ways, but the ending is fairly predictable. It is a good book if you really enjoy standard murder-mystery (it is a classic after all).
on 19 June 2014
I love all Agatha Christies work. They are easy to read yet very enjoyable and well constructed. This one keeps you guessing right up to the end.
on 29 January 2016
A great read and I hadn't guessed who. The constant head hopping was a little tiring which is the only reason I'm giving it four not five stars.
on 9 November 2014
Complex but, as with all Christie books, very accessible. The mystery is fantastic, thrilling and quite frankly, I did not want to put it down.