on 11 September 2013
I wasn't expecting much more than a cable that worked. It doesn't always work. The cable for the microphone doesn't always work. I have to fiddle with it before it picks up my voice.

Not acceptable quality.
on 18 January 2014
The cable serves it's purpose; but doesn't feel massively secure when plugged into my computer. However, for £4 P&P you'd expect it to arrive faster than it does. I had to wait 3 weeks for the delivery, and when it was delivered I was not home. So it was taken to the closest Sorting Office which I then had to collect myself. The cable does what you'd expect it to but the delivery was too expensive, took too long and should of just been posted through my letter box.
on 25 September 2011
I am surprised someone makes this.
i can now use my Bose in ear headset for iPhone on my pc for Skype and gaming.
its brilliant.

btw after purchasing a small usb sound card for the ps3 for £3 i am using this for chatting on ps3 and using it as a headset.
on 14 August 2012
Worked fine initially but then just stopped working.
Although it was a year old it has hardly been used in that time - and certainly not abused (still looks "as-new").
The headphone line still works but the mic. line seems to be broken ?
Not a very robust product - recommend choosing an alternative (which is what I'll have to do now!).
on 5 July 2013
I use this connector to allow me to use my Bose Quietcomfort 15 with my work laptop for conference calls (when the mic wiring is fitted). Works really well and the headphones cuts out the office noise allowing me to focus on the call.
on 13 September 2011
The main reason I got this was to be able to use my iPhone headset on my work PC for skype. It does exactly that job. Now the headset works on iPhone, MacBook and PC further justifying my investment in noise cancelling headset.
on 27 September 2011
This is the most useful adaptor I've bought in a long time. Saves me carrying two headsets around. It's coming from the US so of course it takes a little while but who can complain at this price?
on 18 July 2013
Very helpful if you have a headset that only has a single 3.5mm jack which processes both audio and microphone as most do now, unfortunately not a lot of computers have the correct 3.5mm input.
on 23 April 2011
If I'd known how long this would take to arrive I would not have ordered. The item itself is fine, does as expected, but I'd rather have paid more to buy fromelsewhere and have it arrive in a reasonable time.
on 20 July 2015
Does exactly what I want it to do. Splits the microphone and had phone components allowing the connection to computer via a USB connector.