5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!
This adaptor is great, I tend to carry my smartphone's headset on me and now I don't have to carry a separate headset when travelling with a laptop that has split audio input/output.

Published 8 months ago by Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars Headset Adapter
Published 11 months ago by S. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 2 May 2014
Jo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Headset Adapter: Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter - Use a 3.5mm iPhone/Smartphone Headset With Your PC, Converts 3.5mm Plug to Dual Mic/Audio 3.5mm +Wrist Strap Lanyard for Skype/VOIP (Accessory)

I'm also very grateful for the small blue wristband you see pictured that came with this delivery, it's strong and sturdy and I've attached it to my MiFi device because it's perfect for that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Headset Adapter, 18 Jan 2014
S. Brown "boro-fan09" (Middlesbrough, England) - See all my reviews
The cable serves it's purpose; but doesn't feel massively secure when plugged into my computer. However, for £4 P&P you'd expect it to arrive faster than it does. I had to wait 3 weeks for the delivery, and when it was delivered I was not home. So it was taken to the closest Sorting Office which I then had to collect myself. The cable does what you'd expect it to but the delivery was too expensive, took too long and should of just been posted through my letter box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy quality, 11 Sep 2013
I wasn't expecting much more than a cable that worked. It doesn't always work. The cable for the microphone doesn't always work. I have to fiddle with it before it picks up my voice.

Not acceptable quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 24 Aug 2013
After 3 weeks the item finally arrived.
Most surprised to find that when plugged into the sockets on the front of my CPU only the Headset function worked. The Mike function did not.
Plugged it into the rear sockets after a lot of shifting things about and it did work Ok but as my CPU is built into a unit it is just not practicable to only use the rear sockets.
Quite frankly I consider this to be a rubbish product that took an unacceptable amount of time to be delivered.
Also the Wrist Lanyard is a joke. So small I could not get it over my wrist.
Quite frankly I would advise you ignore this product and look for a better one elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 18 July 2013
Kieran Bennett "CynicalJedi" (NW England) - See all my reviews
Very helpful if you have a headset that only has a single 3.5mm jack which processes both audio and microphone as most do now, unfortunately not a lot of computers have the correct 3.5mm input.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 5 July 2013
Paul Chipperfield (Frimley Green, England) - See all my reviews
I use this connector to allow me to use my Bose Quietcomfort 15 with my work laptop for conference calls (when the mic wiring is fitted). Works really well and the headphones cuts out the office noise allowing me to focus on the call.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working for no reason, 14 Aug 2012
Worked fine initially but then just stopped working.
Although it was a year old it has hardly been used in that time - and certainly not abused (still looks "as-new").
The headphone line still works but the mic. line seems to be broken ?
Not a very robust product - recommend choosing an alternative (which is what I'll have to do now!).

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Brilliant, 20 April 2012
Mr. Harmeet Singh (UK) - See all my reviews
It's value for money, now I can enjoy my ear plugs on computer and talk on skype with brilliant sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 27 Sep 2011
This is the most useful adaptor I've bought in a long time. Saves me carrying two headsets around. It's coming from the US so of course it takes a little while but who can complain at this price?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 25 Sep 2011
I am surprised someone makes this.
i can now use my Bose in ear headset for iPhone on my pc for Skype and gaming.
its brilliant.

btw after purchasing a small usb sound card for the ps3 for £3 i am using this for chatting on ps3 and using it as a headset.